TTORA Forum banner

The inevitable 'post pics of your FJ' thread

251K views 603 replies 232 participants last post by  terrantmike 
#1 ·
alright, we have a thread like this for 05+ tacos, pre 05 tacos, landcruisers, and prerunners. now we need one for the fjc. so show em if you got em. id like to see all the different lift, tire and armor combos people have put on their fj's and im sure everyone thats still in the planning stages would too to get some ideas. interior setups, cb's, stereos and such are good too. include the spec details of all your mods.

:worthless

At slick rock Nor-cal. 6-25-06.

See less See more
#275 ·
Um... are you trying to get our trails shut down? Unless you moved it so people can see it better, please move it back.
Ummmmm....... technically that area is not Holy Jims. Its actually the Main Divide trail that spans from Ortega HWY all the way to Corona/Skyline. Ive been up there a few times alreay and have never seen a "No trespassing" sign. And if there was im sure i wouldnt see caravans of Rubicons up there or hikers/bikers everytime i go up. Its perfectly legal to wheel up there, per Dirt Wikipedia. A lot of mountain bike races held up there every weekend and many hikers. idk about Holy Jim but those pictures posted is NOT holy jims

That guy is fcking with you guys about the sign. And, Im too lazy to link up the info on that trail, but i do know its mentioned in that thick "California Trails Book"

#276 ·
I ran Holy Jim and I can understand why it has no tresspassing signs, there are a few homes up there and the people that live up there I have heard are not the nicest of people, and dont appreciate trucks flying through the trail at 1am.

#277 ·
well yeah...

and they will call the cops on u as soon as they hear ur car at 1am. but it takes the cops a bit to get back their so its pointless, and the people that live back their have lived back their forever so they dont like to deal with people driving back their

#280 ·
I havn't posted any in awhile, so I figure it's about time I added a few, even though they are not the best...

From this last weekends run up to Coyote Lake. The look on all the Jeepers faces when they saw an FJC up there was priceless... :D

#283 ·
Ha, if I was then I'd have a rear bumper and Xfer case skids!! :D

#286 ·
that FJ

Is Bad Ass. looks great.

#293 · (Edited)
Ok, guess i will join the fun too. since this picture was taken, additions have included, All-Pro trailing arms,skids and lower shock bolt mounts, hi lift jack and shovel mounts on roof rack, cb and all pro bandi mount,and of course my beautifuly BEEFY Expedition one bumper and Warn Winch. Next on the list is the Budbuilt skids.

We are out for this years second round of Holy Cross City tommorow so i will add some pictures from there later.

So Here's a few more recent pictures.

#296 ·
sbechtold you should not be allowed to post your fj in this thread, it makes the rest of us look bad :)
That is bad ass, I can't wait to see it when its done.

#300 ·
Sweet!! Love the brick and the wheels.

We just got our first '08 at the dealership with the All-Terrain package, but it's silver. Those wheels still look good on it. I never liked the 6-spokes.

#307 ·
Trd Se

[/IMG]

#329 ·
:eek: this isnt in florida is it? i have never seen anything that looks like that here. Mind sharing were. if u have gps coordinates?? thanks man.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.