TTORA Forum banner

Not new but new to new site :p

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  KRYPTO(dale) 
#1 ·
Boy what a mouthful....Was on Delphi Fourms and sold my truck as site was moved and didn't check in as often. Was known as IbeDDDave at Delphi.

I had a 2001 DC pre-runner at the time and had a work truck to use so got tired of $14,000 truck sitting in driveway doing nothing so I sold it to buy a cheap car as backup vehicle.

Well, here it is a year later, I got a steal on a 1988 Toyota 4x4 with V-6, 5 speed, extended cab, 117,000 miles. :eek: $2600 Cash.:xsmokin1: KBB says low=$4125 high=$5450 Looks just like the one in Back To The Future. Black with chrome roll cage and everything. Too good of a deal to let it pass. Doesn't even leak oil, body straight as it came out of factory.

Well, I can just say that I am glad to be back in the mix and anyone here in Sin City wants to hook up to let me know where to go I would be grateful.

Thanks,
Dave :D

#2 ·
ToolTimeDave said:
Boy what a mouthful....Was on Delphi Fourms and sold my truck as site was moved and didn't check in as often. Was known as IbeDDDave at Delphi.

I had a 2001 DC pre-runner at the time and had a work truck to use so got tired of $14,000 truck sitting in driveway doing nothing so I sold it to buy a cheap car as backup vehicle.

Well, here it is a year later, I got a steal on a 1988 Toyota 4x4 with V-6, 5 speed, extended cab, 117,000 miles. :eek: $2600 Cash.:xsmokin1: KBB says low=$4125 high=$5450 Looks just like the one in Back To The Future. Black with chrome roll cage and everything. Too good of a deal to let it pass. Doesn't even leak oil, body straight as it came out of factory.

Well, I can just say that I am glad to be back in the mix and anyone here in Sin City wants to hook up to let me know where to go I would be grateful.

Thanks,
Dave :D
welcome back.sweet truck-great deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.