TTORA Forum banner

Taco on 37" Trxus

9K views 61 replies 16 participants last post by  FAUX X 4 
#1 ·
37x12.50R-15 Trxus on Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels:cool:

See less See more
#5 ·
Super SWEET! Can you post more detailed close ups of them please? I'd like to see how wide they are close up to see the tread width to side wall ratio. Also, can you post shots of the fender trimming job when your done? Really wanna see how it turns out. Man I really wish you'd been all done before I moved.

#10 ·
Oh yeah...Got the tires & wheels from Wartoy (Sergio) at 4WheelParts in Texas...Saved some money and picking them up at the Phx warehouse was hassle free. My local Discount Tire supplied the valve stems and mounting for $11 ea. and didn't have any problem adding the #9 lead shot.

Thanks Serg!

#22 ·
I put my first hole in the sidewall on the last trip out............it took a rock shaped like a bayonet, 20 miles an hour at full lock into it at 9psi and it punctured just enough to make a slow leak...........so needless to say I've been impressed with how tough they are. Just make sure you have certs and all is good! :D

#24 ·
How's the truck coming along? You going to be ready for wheeling anytime soon? Haven't seen you around, figuring you're tying up the loose ends.
A couple things on the truck, but mostly other stuff around the house. I do believe I have an out-of-round tire that's keeping me below highway speeds....hope to get that taken care of at 4WP this week. I want to be able to keep up with the caravan come this August :)

#27 ·
Mark, what if anything did you do about your leaf springs being shorter than they should have been and thus was your measurement problems? Did you get them to make new ones?

#28 ·
I've been meaning to send you the info. The full number for the springs you have is T85F30077F200E112 or E for extended and 112 for 1 1/2" so they were made correctly for the part number ordered. I hope to have the fixed ones in a little bit. I'm filing this under "shiat happens" ;)

#29 ·
Ok, thanks for that info. What Randy from AOR sent me did not have that E112 on the end of the number. Good to know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.