TTORA Forum banner

Pismo pics!!!

4K views 47 replies 17 participants last post by  Mcadwell 
#1 ·
I forgot my camera, but i saw cameras by other people so post your pics here!!!
Hey mike BTW you missed my prerunner trying to go thru that little course you made at camp!

#27 ·
Can't believe it was cold out there this time of year...it'll be warmer for the next trip in April/May! Our computers here at work arent pulling up the pictures, so I'll have to swing by the computer center to check them out when I get off work.

#28 ·
DCabTaco said:
I read your post wrong, but I'm pretty glad I didn't go now. When was Mikes roll? It looks like everyone must have left early on saturday.
Mike rolled about 2:30am. The rescue party left camp at 3am and we found him around 3:45am. Got back to camp at 5am.

Mike left around 8am on Saturday morning. Brender, Angry Andy and Dean left around 10am. Ricomann and a few others left around noon and the rest of us were gone by 2-3pm. I think just ModestoAlex and his friends stayed, but they moved out to the beach.

#30 ·
Use www.imageshack.us for posting pics! copy and paste the url in the attach image bar when you reply to a thread!
tacoblanco said:
I am trying to post some picts of pismo lets see how it goes, oh yea I had a great time with
well im not sure how to get the pics on the board so if someone will help me please let me know how to post these that would be cool

#34 ·
Now where is the pic of my 2wd open diff prerunner pulling your 4x4 out of those hole :)

Prerunners 1
4x4 0

Oh wait i was pulled 2 times :)
You guyes missed a great day of wheeling after you all left. Sunday was fun too.

#35 ·
ShowStop said:
Mike rolled about 2:30am. The rescue party left camp at 3am and we found him around 3:45am. Got back to camp at 5am.

Mike left around 8am on Saturday morning. Brender, Angry Andy and Dean left around 10am. Ricomann and a few others left around noon and the rest of us were gone by 2-3pm. I think just ModestoAlex and his friends stayed, but they moved out to the beach.
SHOWSTOP!!! please tell me I at least met you at Pismo..I've been wanting to meet you for awhile and I fear I prolly even talked to you and didn't even know it was you.

#41 ·
It has new rims and tires on there way right now and ill be back out there for the april/may trip if not sooner.

#42 ·
sad news tonight, no more prerunner. My red prerunner had a bit of a role tonight and its not looking good. Im fine and no i was not drinking at all. Hit a rut in the road and lost it. On the good side, maybe ill get a 4x4 out of it.

#43 ·
you rolled it? Well sorry to hear your going to the dark side(4x4)!!!!

#46 ·
No proof of my prerunner doing something, so its all lies!!!!

#48 ·
I say "ALL LIES"!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.