7.5" Front Differential - 4.10 Gears

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  bamachem 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD*** 7.5" Front Differential - 4.10 Gears

***SOLD****

TOYOTA 7.5" FRONT DIFFERENTIAL
4.10 RATIO

TACOMA | 4RUNNER | TUNDRA

Original OEM Toyota 7.5" Front Differential IFS from a Toyota 4Runner with 136k miles. Differential is in good working condition. It is the original one that came in my toyota. It has 4.10 gears and has been religiously taken good care of by changing the diff fluid on time w/ Royal Purple 75W90 gear lube. It comes with NO ACTUATOR ATTACHED, but I also have a Tacoma Differential Actuator that I will be inculding so it's a complete differential and will be ready to install. It will be shipped in the Rubbermaid container shown to keep it protected.

I'm selling it because I upsized to 305/70-16 tires and to do so, I needed 4.56 gears. I bought another differential and had new gears and bearings installed and then did the swap here at home to reduce the shop labor charges and down time for my 4runner.

Shipping will be about 80-90# and will be from zip code 37922 (Knoxville, TN) via UPS.

If you have any questions, email me at bamachem@yahoo.com

I'm looking to get $150 for it O.B.O. I take Paypal, USPS Money Order, or Cash.

Here's the pics:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.