TTORA Forum banner

Fabrication ideas

6K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  hannigfabworks 
#1 ·
I was just wondering if there is anything that they are wanting fabricated for their Rigs?

#3 ·
I don't have one yet, but I will be getting one here in the next couple of weeks.

#5 ·
I have a fab idea.......does someone want to weld up a fuel basket for my rear bumper? Probably wouldn't take much.......one bottom plate and a couple of strips to form the basket....I'd like to put all three cans on the back, but that may be too much additional weight when full..........on an already overwieght truck!! :lmao::saw::welder:

#7 ·
Cool......we'll have to get time to do it soon, before the September Mojave Road trip. :saw::welder:

#8 ·
Sounds like a plan. I am pretty much open between now and then, except for next weekend I'll be in SoCal

#9 ·
Right on!:saw::welder:

#11 ·
Hey Carl, here are a few shots of my rear bumper........prior to me getting it, still on Daves truck. Maybe if you have time, you can think of something.....
The steel post coming up off the swing arm to the left of the spare tire, is where my license plate currently resides. :saw::welder:

#14 ·
yeah I hear ya my business has been very slow this year and if this contract I have falls through I might be screwed, but it is what it is. Id really like to find a job at a fab shop building stuff cause thats what I like to do. If this contract works out I may need some help if ya want to make some money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.