TTORA Forum banner

Hello from Junction

4K views 32 replies 18 participants last post by  jeff-co 
#1 ·
Hey guys! New to TTORA and I'm in good ol Grand Junction, if anyone is ever out this way, or wants to go wheeling (with my baby truck) or ride dirt bikes, let me know!!

#5 ·
I'm a dirt biker and a Taco wheeler....but I'm in Denver...so maybe if you're out this way, or I'm out that way (more likely) we'll meet. Anyway, welcome. This is a great group.

#6 ·
there are some great trails in the junction area! I vote we all caravan out there sometime this summer :D

maybe leave on a wednesday, spend weds afternoon - saturday morning in moab, then junction sat afternoon and sunday? just a thought :p

welcome to the group! I love junction! Wish i could make it out that way more often

#12 ·
It's an amazing spot for dirt bikes...you can just ride forever! Imho - you can't get much better than Junction.. Hardly any snow in the winter, great dirt bike riding, good wheeling and we're super close to Moab. Love it. I look forward to meeting you guys, wheeling and getting more involved in CoTTORA :D

#10 ·
I love GJ and have a few friends out that way! besides, its on the way to Moab. come wheel the front range sometime and we'll be sure to return the favor. look forward to meetin you. great group here if you can put up with the craziness! welcome :D

#11 ·
welcome. you can't go wrong joining CoTTORA

#14 ·
I get out there sometimes, I have a friend who drives a Tundra (Anita) and my brothers sister in law out there who loves wheeling (I think she's miss grand junction now lol) So I'll say hi or let you know when we head out there to do some wheelin

#15 ·
Spent a weekend out there a while back for the DTS

http://www.dirtytoyschool.com/

Gotta love Bangs Canyon and the OHV.

x2 on the meet in Moab from tc!

Might hit you up in July when the folks in Ouray for the FJ Summit finally admit there's too much snow and we have to wheel in GJ :D

#16 ·
Welcome welcome and thanks for joining.

#17 ·
Hello Lady!

Great to have more CoTTORA ladies any day. We have a couple of great old skool CoTTORA guys out there. If you see a big build black Taco, (SAS) with yello 3rd member that's Josh. 3TRD Marine. A cutie red head that you can't go wrong with if you want a good trail partner.

(Not that way guys!) Same with GodyillaTaco. But he sold his old skool rig and is building a buggy.

The one on the left is BlingTaco (Dan who might still be in GJ). The one on the left is Josh/AKA 3TRDMarine

Josh on the left, Dan the middle then me.
So if ya see em stop em and ask em to hit up Bangs, then Billings or 21 road ;)

Jason aka GodyillaTaco AKA PimpToy doing some awesome spotting!

We look forward to meeting you!

#18 ·
So Jill, Fill us in on what you have and what you are planning to do! (Thanks for the PM BTW)

#19 ·
MT-

Been to Little Book Cliffs yet?

FYI take the truck & hiking gear + camera, not the moto, you'll see more ;). Ya need the truck cuz it's muffled better than the moto, unless you've got one helluva good pipe on a four stroke.

I've mentioned this before but nobody's taken it up yet. I can carry an arseload of stuff, anybody with a moto that wants to do some enduro or dual sport style riding in the middle of nowhere is welcome to throw a gas can and gear in the back of the truck. IE if you want to see the Maze on a bike, or other areas, unencumbered by a spare tire, pack, gear, panniers, and all the rest of the stuff you'd normally bring if you went solo across the Kaiparowitz Plateau or whatever. Same with Dark Canyon and stuff.

Next trip is probably gonna be late fall, it's really damn hot out there right now.

-Sean

#22 ·
Me too! I feel a junction trip coming on!!! But gotta be in the fall. Summer is too damned hot!

#23 ·
Hell yeah! Come to Junction. I have a little DR-Z 125 that doesn't have much power, but I've taken it on Kane Creek, Hells Revenge and a few other trails in Moab.

If I can sell the 4Runner parts, I'll have room for people to crash at my place, but as of right now, my apartment is chock full with nearly all of a 99 4RUnner. Anyone need parts? Lol

;)

#27 ·
come august im picking up a 250cc (four stroke) to start on again. i should be able to pick it up pretty fast as i used to ride back in the day. more i think about it more i wanna head west and tear it up...

#28 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.