TTORA Forum banner

Amsoil Air Filter and Airraid intake/filter setup

3K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Eleos 
#1 · (Edited)
I have sold my truck and these are not going with it, so they gotta go. Parts are off of an 04 Prerunner V6. You decide if it will fit your junk

Amsoil filter still looks new. Less than a year old and 10K miles. Never off road $30 shipped

Don't mind the dog/cat hair that got on it from laying it on the garage floor for the pic :D

Airaid I put in when I bought the truck in 04 and had it on for 15K or so. It's been sitting in the closet the last year or so. They god for over $200 new, I would like $100. I am trying to locate the mounting hardware (3 12mm bolts and the tiny screws to attach the MAF sensor.

It's a bit dusty, but I will clean it off if you want.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Bones,
I'll give you $50 for the airraid...I can pick it up in KC if you'll be around during Christmas. I'm heading to Manhattan on the 21st and could stop off in KC while I'm there.
Mike

#6 ·
If you don't mind not getting the tube, it's yours. Someone offered me decent $$ for that so I decided to part it out more or less. I can make it available at Christmas, but I will be out of town. I can leave it at my house for you to pick up.

#9 ·
Bones said:
ARTaco the amsoil is yours
PM me your e-mail address so i can send you a paypal payment. I will respond to your pm with my address for shipping the filter. Thanks in advance. :D

#11 ·
Bones said:
Checks in the mail!!! Just kidding, I just sent you a payment via paypal. Also attached with that payment it should have given you my mailing address. Thanks for the filter Bones. :D :D

#13 ·
If you have someone buying the Airraid tube, I'll consider the filter box part. How much do you want for it?
Thanks
Dan

#14 · (Edited)
MyBlueTacoma said:
If you have someone buying the Airraid tube, I'll consider the filter box part. How much do you want for it?
Thanks
Dan
$50 plus shipping. My zip is 64069 if you want to figure say an 18x18 box and maybe 8-10 pounds max. It's a decent size box or I would ship it for free.

paypal is 30bones@gmail.com I will bring all of it to work tomorrow and send it out USPS at lunch if I have the $$.

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.