TTORA Forum banner

Coming to So-Cal...

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Sucka 
#1 ·
Looks like i'm going to be driving out to San Diego here for a week starting this Saturday. Would there be any interest for some wheeling any time next week? I was thinking something Thursday or Friday (4/16-4/17) and camping that night and then wheeling Saturday. I could also do any days during the week, but i'm sure most of you have to work. I'm visiting family, so my schedule is pretty open. I would just like to get away for a few days and do some wheeling.

I'm up for just about anything, sand, rocks, trails, snow....

Anyone up for it?

#3 ·
Thanks. I missed that post.

I will be leaving Sunday morning and i really wanted to get at least one night of camping in (Friday) and leave Saturday night.

I'll post in that thread as well, but anyone up for something a day earlier, or heading out early?

#5 ·
Cool i will keep that in mind if nothing else comes up.

I have to be back for work on Sunday, so i was really hoping for a Friday/Saturday worth of wheeling, but i can do only Saturday if that's what the crew has planned. I figured it would be tough to get people out there on a Friday, but you never know :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.