TTORA Forum banner

Viper remote starts , remote start/alarm combo

6K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  drpdmazda 
#1 · (Edited)
I have up for sale a few different model viper remote starts.

located in allentown pa. 18102. add $10-$20 to asking price for shipping. (depends on unit)

i have a viper 4103xv remote start:
http://www.viper.com/P-4103V/Viper-4103-1-way-Remote-Start-System

this is a basic remote start, lock/unlock system.
my price is $65 firm on this unit, $115 if you need the bypass module for your vehicle.

and lastly i have the viper smart start add on module, will work with any existing viper system and allow you to use your phone to control commands of the existing system. $110 firm on this unit

i can send pics of the items upon request. i ship out on mondays and tuesdays once payment is recieved. the only payment i will accept are postal money orders, or paypal. ( buyer pays paypal fees) feel free to email me with any questions
@ jkgreaser@yahoo.com

Thanks

See less See more
#8 ·
Would any of these work on a 91 std cab? I'm wanting to do some type of alarm system for when I have my tube doors also what would u suggest for an 06?

#9 ·
any of these systems would work on either of the vehicles. you can do an alarm with a proximity sensor, it will take some adjusting to get it right, but it will set up a field inside and or around the outside to that senses movement within a designated "zone". or you could use a hood pin switch on the tube doors and have them act as door pins.

#10 ·
Well I do have the slam latches

#11 ·
What do u think?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.