FS: 2007 Toyota Tacoma Black, TRD Sport Double Cab Long Bed! - TTORA Forum
Toyota Territory Off-Roaders AssociationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Asso
ciationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Association

Go Back   TTORA Forum > Classifieds > Vehicles/Trailers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the TTORA Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

ATTENTION: In an on-going effort to keep this forum spam free, the Forum Admin approves every new account before giving any posting rights to new users. Accounts are normally approved within 24 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience, but verification of every new account is what will continue to keep this forum spam free.

Old 07-07-2008, 05:07 PM   #1
marksworld

Smile FS: 2007 Toyota Tacoma Black, TRD Sport Double Cab Long Bed!

FS: 2007 Toyota Tacoma Black, TRD Sport Double Cab Long Bed! SOLD SOLD SOLD VERY RARE!! 412-491-1501 call for details, NEED TO SELL!

Check out the craigslist listing here: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/car/740426753.html

Check out more high res pictures here: http://www.nyx.cc/tacoma/

Hey guys! This is going to be my first post here, but I am selling my '07 Tacoma. We contemplated trade in, but they only want to give us 24k. We are ready to make a good deal though! Asking price is $25,000 OBO, and we may be able to split shipping with anyone outside of Western, PA (The truck is currently in Pittsburgh, PA)

We bought this beauty for $32,000 less than a year ago, and have put well over $4k into it. Here are the details:

We hate to see our baby go, she has been great! We originally purchased her for our business that we were setting up, but have since decided not to start the business. We had to special order this vehicle, it took over 2 months, as nobody carried the TRD Sport, Longbed in Black Pearl. Its a one of a kind! It's their most BEAUTIFUL package! So our loss is your gain, we purchased her for over $32,000 FULLY LOADED with every possible trim and option. Only 15,000 miles, I would say 90% of that is highway miles. You wouldn't be able to buy this from a dealership for less than $30,000 with the upgrades and the current mileage, according to my local dealership!

GREAT Gas Mileage! City 18/hwy 22 (4.0L engine/5-speed auto trans)

Here is just a few of the options:

Full, Top of the line Sport TRD Package

Front Hood-Scoop (Gives the truck a really aggressive look)

Tow Hitch, With Brake hookup, will include the ball and receiver!

Roof Rack (REALLY NICE)

Tube Steps

Auto-Dimming Mirror with Temperature and Directional Readings

All-Weather Mats - We also have the Normal Carpts Mats, included!

Door Sill Protector

Plenty of Cleat Die Downs (4) with their patented Rail system. (Makes it easier
to tie things down in the back.)

AM/FM STEREO W/IN-DASH 6-DISC CD CHANGER

Dual 12V auxiliary pwr outlets

Here are some of the modifications, made by a licensed Offroad Truck Performance center.

- Revtek 2.5" lift Kit

- Firestone Ride Rite Air Springs with Firestone Gauge and center dash controller (Adjustability 5-100 p.s.i. )

- Autometer Sport-Comp Transmission Oil Temperature Gauge (Both this and the
above make this tacoma perfect for towing trailers, boats. With 6500 pounds of towing capacity, you can tow almost anything

- Leer Truck Cap 100R (http://www.leer.com/100rpage.html) Sliding Windows, Rear Door and Locks

- Bought brand new Tires and Rims at around 1,000 miles.

- Tekonsha PRODIGY trailer brake controller

Over $4,000 in extras EASY.

To see all of our high resolution pictures, visit http://www.nyx.cc/tacoma

The price of the truck is $25,000 OBO. We have priced for a quick sale, please no low-ball offers, only serious and interested parties!

Direct all phones calls to 412-491-1501, and ask for Mark.

Last edited by marksworld; 07-21-2008 at 08:27 PM. Reason: changing price
marksworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2008, 08:10 AM   #2
ccm00tacoma

I think i'm in love.........bump for you. If I win the lottery this baby is sold!

-Adam
Old 07-08-2008, 08:33 AM   #3
marksworld

ya this was my wife's dream truck, she is a beauty.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:21 AM   #4
marksworld

Default make an offer..

Someone give us an offer, we are going to sell this to someone for a steal! We NEED to sell! If there is a reasonable offer over trade-in to a dealership we are going to take it.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:30 AM   #5
marksworld

Default Selling quick!

We are officially lowering the price to $25,000 for a quick sale. This is $1300 below Kelley Blue Book value for a private sale, AND KBB didn't allow us to include all of the upgrades, so its worth WAY more than that!

Please direct all calls to 412-491-1501
Old 07-21-2008, 08:27 PM   #6
marksworld

Default Sold

Sold
Old 07-22-2008, 03:12 PM   #7
justinh
Veteran Member

Out of curiosity what did you get for it?
justinh is offline   Reply With Quote