DAY TRIP: Sept 21st Cougar Butts Area - TTORA Forum
Toyota Territory Off-Roaders AssociationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Asso
ciationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Association

Go Back   TTORA Forum > Desert Tech > Desert Wheelin' and Racing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the TTORA Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

ATTENTION: In an on-going effort to keep this forum spam free, the Forum Admin approves every new account before giving any posting rights to new users. Accounts are normally approved within 24 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience, but verification of every new account is what will continue to keep this forum spam free.

Old 09-18-2008, 03:05 PM   #1
Chaplain

Default DAY TRIP: Sept 21st Cougar Butts Area

Looking at doing a day trip out at Cougar Butts area off Camp Rock Rd in Lucerne Valley this Sunday. Anyone interested???

Why Cougar Butts you ask? Because there is also the Superlift ProROCK Nationals series final going on too. Would be fun to catch a little bit of the rockcrawling action while out there.
Rockcrawlers For Christ
www.teamrfc.org

special thanks: bf goodrich|trd|sway-a-way|total chaos|trail-gear|cbi fabrication|spidertrax|bassani xhuast|arb|baja rack|lucas oil|aem electronics
Chaplain is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2008, 05:53 PM   #2
Chaplain

Anyone??????????
Rockcrawlers For Christ
www.teamrfc.org

special thanks: bf goodrich|trd|sway-a-way|total chaos|trail-gear|cbi fabrication|spidertrax|bassani xhuast|arb|baja rack|lucas oil|aem electronics
Old 09-19-2008, 06:17 PM   #3
mojavehanna
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplain View Post
Anyone??????????
No offense Chappy, but guys on this forum dont actually wheel, they just talk about it. Your welcome to go on my Barstow to Vegas/ Primm run tomorrow though meets at the Mcdonalds in Barstow on Main st. at 800 am tomorrow and gets to Primm Sunday around noon.... good times will ensue.

If not, see you at the Silverstate 300 next weekend.
mojavehanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:17 AM   #4
Chaplain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojavehanna View Post
No offense Chappy, but guys on this forum dont actually wheel, they just talk about it. Your welcome to go on my Barstow to Vegas/ Primm run tomorrow though meets at the Mcdonalds in Barstow on Main st. at 800 am tomorrow and gets to Primm Sunday around noon.... good times will ensue.

If not, see you at the Silverstate 300 next weekend.
Mojave, how was the trip? I was surfing with Stimpy on Saturday and spent the rest of the day at the pick and pull for some needed parts, otherwise I would have joined you for that run. I make that Primm trip way too often and have grown accustom to driving sections of it off road.Could I get a copy of the .usr file of your trip if available.
See you at Silverstate.
Rockcrawlers For Christ
www.teamrfc.org

Old 09-21-2008, 05:03 PM   #5
mojavehanna
Veteran Member

It was alot of fun, over 170 miles, all off road. We kept up a pretty vigorous pace the whole way but still stopped now and then to check a few things out, probably averaged ~ 35mph. I will try to save my GPS track to file and if it works your more than welcome to it.
mojavehanna is offline   Reply With Quote