Can a 30x9.5 tire fit my Tacoma's 15" oem wheels? - TTORA Forum
Toyota Territory Off-Roaders AssociationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Asso
ciationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Association
     


Go Back   TTORA Forum > General Tech > Tires/Wheels
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Welcome to the TTORA Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

ATTENTION: In an on-going effort to keep this forum spam free, the Forum Admin approves every new account before giving any posting rights to new users. Accounts are normally approved within 24 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience, but verification of every new account is what will continue to keep this forum spam free.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2005, 04:04 PM   #1
estudio02
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1
Cool Can a 30x9.5 tire fit my Tacoma's 15" oem wheels?

Hi,
My name is Dan, and I have a 04 reg.cab taco 2wd. I am putting a 3" lift on it, and want to know If I can fit a 30X9.5 R15 size tire on the oem 15" alloy wheel? Or do I need a wider wheel? Still a newbie to the forum, thanks for reply.
estudio02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-19-2005, 10:35 PM   #2
PrerunIT
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 67
Default

if youre getting a 3 inch lift youre gonan want some 32's 30s are gonan be way too small, and yes they will fit on the stock wheels
PrerunIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 11:28 PM   #3
hytenor
Going John Galt
 
hytenor's Avatar
 
My Rig: '00 Tacoma
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Norcal
Posts: 31,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by estudio02
Hi,
My name is Dan, and I have a 04 reg.cab taco 2wd. I am putting a 3" lift on it, and want to know If I can fit a 30X9.5 R15 size tire on the oem 15" alloy wheel? Or do I need a wider wheel? Still a newbie to the forum, thanks for reply.
I'm assuming you are talking about a mini and not a 4x4 or prerunner with that size tire/wheel on an '04. Are your wheels 6 or 7"?

your truck is geared for 27s or 28s, not sure but check your size...probably 205s or 225s.
sure, you can run the 30s but be prepared for a big power loss.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
Yeah, well, I'm just glad I snagged a few Spector cans before EPA converted them to Sphincters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Jake View Post
Lube may be your best friend (depending on location).
'00 Excab Tacoma, 2.7, 5sp with a Bunch-o-mods
Inchworm Rock Walkin' Gear
hytenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 03:08 PM   #4
pportera
Senior Member
 
pportera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hytenor
I'm assuming you are talking about a mini and not a 4x4 or prerunner with that size tire/wheel on an '04. Are your wheels 6 or 7"?

your truck is geared for 27s or 28s, not sure but check your size...probably 205s or 225s.
sure, you can run the 30s but be prepared for a big power loss.
Hey Hytnor,Let me send u another pic
__________________
Riding Pics.
pportera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 03:37 PM   #5
hytenor
Going John Galt
 
hytenor's Avatar
 
My Rig: '00 Tacoma
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Norcal
Posts: 31,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pportera
Hey Hytnor,Let me send u another pic
O....K...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
Yeah, well, I'm just glad I snagged a few Spector cans before EPA converted them to Sphincters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Jake View Post
Lube may be your best friend (depending on location).
'00 Excab Tacoma, 2.7, 5sp with a Bunch-o-mods
Inchworm Rock Walkin' Gear
hytenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
List of 15" and 16" Wheels for Tacomas Mikevr007 Tires/Wheels 179 08-10-2012 09:48 AM
OFFICIAL 15" wheels that fit thread playaz0429 Tires/Wheels 65 07-02-2005 06:42 PM
15" wheels that fit?? Bryanccfshr Tires/Wheels 4 04-27-2005 09:54 AM
Largest tire for stock 15x6 wheels spice Newbie Tech 23 04-24-2005 09:05 PM
What Toyotas will these wheels fit? DorianJ Tires/Wheels 9 04-19-2005 09:04 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:51 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.