magnaflow or flowmaster for V6 3.4L?????? - TTORA Forum
Toyota Territory Off-Roaders AssociationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Asso
ciationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Association

Go Back   TTORA Forum > General Tech > Performance/Engine/Exhaust
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the TTORA Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

ATTENTION: In an on-going effort to keep this forum spam free, the Forum Admin approves every new account before giving any posting rights to new users. Accounts are normally approved within 24 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience, but verification of every new account is what will continue to keep this forum spam free.

Old 12-23-2004, 07:27 PM   #1
Spark-trd

Send a message via MSN to Spark-trd
Default magnaflow or flowmaster for V6 3.4L??????

was the best exhaust for the taco with 3.4L for the sound and performance???
Spark-trd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links
Advertisement
Old 12-23-2004, 07:32 PM   #2
mattstaco

Thumbs up

i have a 2.7 and a flowmaster on it and it sounds great.. go with a flowmaster
mattstaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 08:30 PM   #3
4x4crazy12345

it sounds good for a 3.4 but dont expect a v8 sound to come out of it as far as power go's I couldnt tell any difference there also wasnt any real gaiins ini the gas mileage department. So If you are just looking for sound I prefer the flowmaster 50 hope that helps
4x4crazy12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 08:50 PM   #4
Boheefus
BMFWIC

CHerry Bomb glasspacks all the way!!!! I have a 24" glasspack, it cost $19 from PepBoys and it sounds exactly like my buddy's TRD exhaust system. Granted, he gets all the benefits, headers ect., but I spent $1100 less than him and it sounds just the same but of course, I'm just a hick, your redneck factor my vary
Old 12-23-2004, 09:44 PM   #5
Weeman

Send a message via AIM to Weeman

i got a 18" magnaflow and it sounds nice and throaty...cant go wrong with the magnaflow.
Old 12-25-2004, 05:03 PM   #6
YoTRacer158
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to YoTRacer158 Send a message via Yahoo to YoTRacer158

i've got the 14" magnaflow and it sounds awesome...if you click the the in my sig, the 2nd video will give you a feel for what it sounds like. it also gave a good increase in MPG and a little more pep
2004 V6 5spd 4x4: TRD Charger, URD Fuel Mods/AFR/Unlimiter/2.1" Pulley/Crank Pulley/Short Throw, Supra MAF, TrueFlow Filter, JBA Ti Ceramic Headers, SpinTech Exhaust, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, BentUp Front Bumper, Chaos LT/Kings, 62" Deavers/18" Kings/, Glassworks Supercharger Hood/Fenders/Bedsides, 15x8 Black Steelies, 33x12.5 Claws, 4.56's, RR Solid Motor Mounts

youtube.com/YoTRacer158
YoTRacer158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 06:49 PM   #7
akshunj

Send a message via AIM to akshunj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boheefus
CHerry Bomb glasspacks all the way!!!! I have a 24" glasspack, it cost $19 from PepBoys and it sounds exactly like my buddy's TRD exhaust system. Granted, he gets all the benefits, headers ect., but I spent $1100 less than him and it sounds just the same but of course, I'm just a hick, your redneck factor my vary
Sweet, I have a Dynomax Race Magnum Bullet muffler from Summit right now. It cost $45 and outlfows any of the $100 mufflers mentioned in this thread. It's a tad loud above 3k rpm's but nice power gains from it.
akshunj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 06:51 AM   #8
BruceTS

I have a Flowmaster 50 and have fun every morning going to work. Some ricer Idiot up the street has his alarm system set so sensitive, that when I drive by, his alarm will chirp, but if I gas it, going past his car the alarm goes off full tilt. The neighbors must be pissed by now, I do it at 5:30 am every day and he still parks in the same spot