2010 New years in Ocotillo Wells - TTORA Forum
Toyota Territory Off-Roaders AssociationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Asso
ciationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Association

Go Back   TTORA Forum > Regional Forums > By State > SoCal > Past Events Photos
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the TTORA Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

ATTENTION: In an on-going effort to keep this forum spam free, the Forum Admin approves every new account before giving any posting rights to new users. Accounts are normally approved within 24 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience, but verification of every new account is what will continue to keep this forum spam free.

Old 01-11-2010, 02:20 AM   #1
Scuba
Veteran Member

Default 2010 New years in Ocotillo Wells

Since MikeDwebwheeleriswhoibe thinks that Sparky is the only one witha camera im posting up my lame pictures and new years story..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDiswhoibe View Post
Looks like it was fun. I'm starting to think you (sparky) were the only one with a a camera during the holidays...
Some of you may remember I got a Yamaha 125 for christmas, So I packed up the truck and headed for the desert

Got out to Ocotillo on the 30th and decided because of wind I'll just sleep in the truck. Well after everyone passed out that night I decided to take a joy ride and go sleep at the top of a hill. It was a good idea for the most part, except my battery sucks and I forgot to turn off the tunes before I crashed out. You can see camp in the backround :

A more open shot :

And from the bottom:

Thankfully one of the guys from camp was just on the other side of one of those hills and was able to jump start me

Another camp close by did this at midnight:

And I'm sure we all remember the sunset on the 1st

Later that night we had a feast of gods : Swordfish, Ahi tuna, Crab legs, Pork, Tri tip, Baked patatoes, and a whole lot of other stuff.

While in the desert my Jeeper best friend Katie mobbed up the Taco a bit, And almost rolled it on a wayyy off camber hill. No pics though.

Umm that's about all I got, Pretty fun and successful trip with no carnage. Can't ask for much more

Since were on the subject of me and the dirtbike I spent some time in wildomar today

Chicks dig body damage :

Along with that minor gash I have a torn ligament in my right wrist.