Race gopeds for sale - TTORA Forum
Toyota Territory Off-Roaders AssociationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Asso
ciationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Association

Go Back   TTORA Forum > Classifieds > Miscellaneous Items
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the TTORA Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

ATTENTION: In an on-going effort to keep this forum spam free, the Forum Admin approves every new account before giving any posting rights to new users. Accounts are normally approved within 24 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience, but verification of every new account is what will continue to keep this forum spam free.

Old 03-26-2011, 05:21 PM   #1
Maxx

Default Race gopeds for sale

Im selling off all my gopeds, I'm located in Yorba Linda ca 92887. If your interested or have any questions about one of the gopeds, give me a call at (909) 214-9790. If you would like more pictures of something specific just ask.
First goped
Very fast and freshly built open 30 case reed. Doug from ESP ported and BPR built engine. Custom machined head brace. Ada series 2 pipe, Hollywood race pole, custom core spindle, purple metal flake powder coat, and many little things. Just put a brand new alcohol carb on as well. Comes with an extra tire. Asking 800 obo, I can swap out the meyer concave deck with a billet deck for 15 more dollars. very reliable.

Second
Exact same engine as the bigfoot above with the head brace and series 2 pipe. Brand new alcohol carb and freshly built engine. The roller has a hpm race pole, proline core spindle and rear beadlock. Asking 750 obo, I can also swap the deck with a billet for 15 more dollars. Comes with spare beadlock wheel. very reliable.

Third
This was my backup bigfoot which with a open 30 case reed Doug at ESP ported and BPR built engine freshly built with new alcohol carb. Has a gp endbleed pipe and powder coated purple metal flake. Asking 800 obo, and can swap out the deck for a billet one for 15 more dollars. Come with extra tire. very reliable.

Fourth
My pro 60 race ped which was my favorite ped to ride and is sad to see go. This goped is very fast and reliable. It has a Doug from ESP ported head reed race engine built by BPR. Has ada pipe and hollywood race pole new ignition. Asking 800 obo.

Fifth
Esr 750 with a hpm race pole and ada suspension forks. asking 700 obo.
Maxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2011, 09:54 PM   #2
exacto
Veteran Member

you should check out the website gopednation, probably sell them there a lot faster