TX TTORA Stickers - TTORA Forum
Toyota Territory Off-Roaders AssociationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Asso
ciationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Association
     


Go Back   TTORA Forum > Regional Forums > By State > Texas > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Welcome to the TTORA Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

ATTENTION: In an on-going effort to keep this forum spam free, the Forum Admin approves every new account before giving any posting rights to new users. Accounts are normally approved within 24 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience, but verification of every new account is what will continue to keep this forum spam free.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2005, 06:27 PM   #1
Cmartinez95
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Houston
Posts: 2,454
Send a message via MSN to Cmartinez95 Send a message via Yahoo to Cmartinez95
Default TX TTORA Stickers

I contacted our sticker maker today to ask about changing the "TACOMA" to "TOYOTA". Once I hear back from them I'll let all of you know when I will be ordering some new ones. I plan to keep everything else the same. So far the new ones I had made seem to be doing A LOT better than the old ones. Anyone else out there that ordered a new one have any issues to report?
Cmartinez95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-01-2005, 07:17 AM   #2
fast frank
Veteran Member
 
fast frank's Avatar
 
My Rig: 2001 Tacoma 4X4 Dcab
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Houston, Texas(Woodlands)
Posts: 2,870
Default

They are still on my truck, and still looking good.

I would love to have a couple of the new "Toyota" versions for my 4runner.

Fast Frank
__________________
2001 Double Cab V6 Auto Tranny 4WD TRD Offroad.

Bone Stock and Loving Every Minute Of It.
fast frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 09:50 AM   #3
Marcopolo
Veteran Member
 
Marcopolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: League City, TX
Posts: 2,810
Send a message via MSN to Marcopolo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmartinez95
I contacted our sticker maker today to ask about changing the "TACOMA" to "TOYOTA". Once I hear back from them I'll let all of you know when I will be ordering some new ones. I plan to keep everything else the same. So far the new ones I had made seem to be doing A LOT better than the old ones. Anyone else out there that ordered a new one have any issues to report?
Are you talking about the ones from "nymphotaco"? I have been talking to her about making the quarter panel ones with the new 05 format, she said she can make them, and they will be the same price. Don’t know if you would be interested Frank or any one else.

__________________
I'll Buy That for A Dollar!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2045659
Marcopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 02:14 PM   #4
Cmartinez95
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Houston
Posts: 2,454
Send a message via MSN to Cmartinez95 Send a message via Yahoo to Cmartinez95
Default

No, I am not talking about her. I am talking about a local place in La Porte that has made the round 6" TXTTORA stickers for us.
Cmartinez95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 03:59 PM   #5
captsurf
Veteran Member
 
captsurf's Avatar
 
My Rig: 1985 4runner
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: (third coast) league city
Posts: 1,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmartinez95
No, I am not talking about her. I am talking about a local place in La Porte that has made the round 6" TXTTORA stickers for us.

hey carlos put me down for 2 of the new ones
__________________



1985 4runner ~ el'stumpo
2014 4runner Trail ....wife's rig





captsurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 04:39 PM   #6
swank501
Thank God 4 Every Day
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: woodlands texas
Posts: 1,740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by captsurf
hey carlos put me down for 2 of the new ones
Yeah me too! I ordered some ttora bedside decals from nymphotaco and she already changed them from tacoma to toyota.would like the new stickers though.
__________________
gone to see the world...........
swank501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 04:48 PM   #7
fast frank
Veteran Member
 
fast frank's Avatar
 
My Rig: 2001 Tacoma 4X4 Dcab
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Houston, Texas(Woodlands)
Posts: 2,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcopolo
Are you talking about the ones from "nymphotaco"? I have been talking to her about making the quarter panel ones with the new 05 format, she said she can make them, and they will be the same price. Don’t know if you would be interested Frank or any one else.


Interested?

Nah- I've already got those. They were part of the "TRD SPORT" package that I have on my truck.

Fast Frank
__________________
2001 Double Cab V6 Auto Tranny 4WD TRD Offroad.

Bone Stock and Loving Every Minute Of It.
fast frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 07:21 PM   #8
swank501
Thank God 4 Every Day
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: woodlands texas
Posts: 1,740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast frank
Interested?

Nah- I've already got those. They were part of the "TRD SPORT" package that I have on my truck.

Fast Frank
frank, I think he was referring to the TTORA decals that look like the TRD decals
__________________
gone to see the world...........
swank501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 08:07 PM   #9
Cmartinez95
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Houston
Posts: 2,454
Send a message via MSN to Cmartinez95 Send a message via Yahoo to Cmartinez95
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by captsurf
hey carlos put me down for 2 of the new ones
You got it bro.
Cmartinez95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 08:08 PM   #10
Cmartinez95
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Houston
Posts: 2,454
Send a message via MSN to Cmartinez95 Send a message via Yahoo to Cmartinez95
Default

I heared back from them and they should be able to modify it for us. If all goes well I hope to have them for TO.
Cmartinez95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 09:27 PM   #11
fast frank
Veteran Member
 
fast frank's Avatar
 
My Rig: 2001 Tacoma 4X4 Dcab
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Houston, Texas(Woodlands)
Posts: 2,870
Default

What?

And pull my 15 horsepower making "TURD" stickers off?

NO WAY, DUDE!

Fast Frank
__________________
2001 Double Cab V6 Auto Tranny 4WD TRD Offroad.

Bone Stock and Loving Every Minute Of It.
fast frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 09:56 PM   #12
Marcopolo
Veteran Member
 
Marcopolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: League City, TX
Posts: 2,810
Send a message via MSN to Marcopolo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast frank
Interested?

Nah- I've already got those. They were part of the "TRD SPORT" package that I have on my truck.

Fast Frank
Frank I was talking about the “TTORA” decals that look like the TRD decals, Just wanted to show support to the club, but since they changed the format of the TRD decal for 2005 I wanted to see if they can do the same with the TTORA decal.

But you are right you don’t want to remove the TRD sport and loose you 15 horsepower boost. haha
__________________
I'll Buy That for A Dollar!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2045659
Marcopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 10:03 PM   #13
Marcopolo
Veteran Member
 
Marcopolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: League City, TX
Posts: 2,810
Send a message via MSN to Marcopolo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swank501
Yeah me too! I ordered some ttora bedside decals from nymphotaco and she already changed them from tacoma to toyota.would like the new stickers though.
Steve Are the bedside decals good quality?

Carlos or Brad, is “nymphotaco” the one that does the quarter panel decal for the club?
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/estor...kers/index.php

I think one of you said that the round decals that we bought from her fade. Do the quarter panel decals fade also?

Who has bought the quarter panel decals and from where, did they hold up?
__________________
I'll Buy That for A Dollar!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2045659
Marcopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 10:36 PM   #14
TOYMINATOR
Hoist The Colors!
 
TOYMINATOR's Avatar
 
My Rig: '85 One Ton 4Runner
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Trinity Bay, TX
Posts: 15,791
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcopolo
Steve Are the bedside decals good quality?

Carlos or Brad, is “nymphotaco” the one that does the quarter panel decal for the club?
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/estor...kers/index.php

I think one of you said that the round decals that we bought from her fade. Do the quarter panel decals fade also?

Who has bought the quarter panel decals and from where, did they hold up?
Yes, Nymphotaco is who makes the TTORA quarter panel stickers. They are die cut vinyl and are of good quality. She was selling the round logos but actually had some other shop make them up for her as she is not equipped to do any type of screenprinted vinyl...which those ended up not turning out all that great and she is no longer selling them.

Her die cut vinyl though is quality stuff as I have gotten several custom things from her and have been very pleased with them.
__________________

"The beatings shall continue until morale improves
"

~ The Captain
TOYMINATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 10:43 PM   #15
Marcopolo
Veteran Member
 
Marcopolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: League City, TX
Posts: 2,810
Send a message via MSN to Marcopolo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOZILLA
Yes, Nymphotaco is who makes the TTORA quarter panel stickers. They are die cut vinyl and are of good quality. She was selling the round logos but actually had some other shop make them up for her as she is not equipped to do any type of screenprinted vinyl...which those ended up not turning out all that great and she is no longer selling them.

Her die cut vinyl though is quality stuff as I have gotten several custom things from her and have been very pleased with them.
Cool thanks for the info Shannon I am about to send my payment for the 2 quarter panel decals.
__________________
I'll Buy That for A Dollar!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2045659
Marcopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 03:13 AM   #16
tx4x4play
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Lake Dallas, Texas
Posts: 17
Default

Wondering if it would be in the scheme of things to round some up that look like the Txttora web page header ?.....flag in the background, well hell...identical !
tx4x4play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 09:07 AM   #17
Jacob Cox
Undercover
 
Jacob Cox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Houston - SW
Posts: 964
Send a message via AIM to Jacob Cox Send a message via Yahoo to Jacob Cox
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx4x4play
Wondering if it would be in the scheme of things to round some up that look like the Txttora web page header ?.....flag in the background, well hell...identical !

May hold up better if it was a "bumper sticker" kinda thing because of the detail, but a good idea tho.

---Jacob
Jacob Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 09:55 AM   #18
Marcopolo
Veteran Member
 
Marcopolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: League City, TX
Posts: 2,810
Send a message via MSN to Marcopolo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx4x4play
Wondering if it would be in the scheme of things to round some up that look like the Txttora web page header ?.....flag in the background, well hell...identical !
Yeah I think it would be a good idea.
__________________
I'll Buy That for A Dollar!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2045659
Marcopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nachos! AngryAndy Off Topic 313 03-14-2014 09:44 AM
TTORA Round Stickers hawaiianbro Off Topic 0 09-12-2005 09:32 PM
WA TTORA Store SAR_Squid79 Off Topic 3 07-22-2005 04:46 AM
Looking for TTORA stickers *found it* Arnold_R1 Off Topic 1 04-24-2005 10:14 PM
TTORA stickers SAStoy Wanted 8 02-07-2005 09:09 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:36 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.