TTORA Forum banner

Changing name

2K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  EVILTacoSupreme 
#1 ·
i was wondering who i contact to change my name, if someone could do that for me that would be awesome i would like it to be changed to MossyOakTaco

#3 ·
oh ok thanks

#5 ·
I also think the proposed name is already spoken for as well. If so, Shannon will definitely not change the name.

you can do a search in the member's list

#7 ·
its sounds stupid but if they wont change it i dont really care i just wanted a different name

#9 ·
haha whatever works for u guys lol

#10 ·
what did you want to change the name to?

EvilSupreme? it has a nice ring to it.

Let me know if you are still interested in changing your screen name, I can talk to shannon about it if you like.

#11 ·
MossyOakTaco i like that name better since my interior is all mossy oak camo

#12 ·
Did you ever contact toyimator about changing your screen name? If not I will check the availibilty of it & make the request for you

#13 ·
yea i never got a reply

#14 ·
I sent him another pm regarding your name change. I wouldn't expect any action until the weekend at the earlist.

but don't hold me to that, I know he has a personal life and is normally busy as the rest of us are.

#15 ·
yea thats fine, and thank you for sending him another pm i appreciate ur concern even if he doesnt change it

#16 ·
I got some bad news for you, Shannon no longer changes screen names. you are stuck with your current or you will need to close that account and open a new one with the screen name you want.

generally you can not have two accounts open for the same i.p address unless it is obvious that two people reside at the same ip address such as my household where my wife has her own account.

sorry

#17 ·
oh ok thanks for trying though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.