SOCAL: Wheeling sunday in Big Bear? - TTORA Forum
Toyota Territory Off-Roaders AssociationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Asso
ciationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Association

Go Back   TTORA Forum > Events > Upcoming Events
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the TTORA Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

ATTENTION: In an on-going effort to keep this forum spam free, the Forum Admin approves every new account before giving any posting rights to new users. Accounts are normally approved within 24 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience, but verification of every new account is what will continue to keep this forum spam free.

Old 02-19-2006, 02:10 AM   #1
bigairrider01

Default SOCAL: Wheeling sunday in Big Bear?

Anyone localy in socal want to go offroading in big bear tomorrow, all of my friends bailed or can't make it, and i don't want to go wheeling by myself, especially in the snow for the first time

should be a good amount by tomorrow afternoon, around 10 inches fresh, PM me so we can organize
TRD Supercharger, URD 7th, 2.1 Pulley, Total Chaos Long Travel, Deaver 62", Total Chaos 12" shackle, Fox 2.5" 16" Triple Bypasses, Fox 2.0 3" stroke airbump, 4.56 gears, Stubbs Welding Sliders, 305/70r17 Maxxis Bighorn, Procomp 17" 7105 wheels,
bigairrider01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2006, 02:30 AM   #2
Rob

You have a PM.
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 09:57 AM   #3
CYi5
One-Man Bleeder

My Rig: 1999 4Runner
Send a message via AIM to CYi5

ggrrrr I want to go instead of moving in the rain!!
CYi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 07:20 PM   #4
schoolie

My Rig: '05 Tacoma

we (me, the wife and our 4 boys) took my wife's yukon xl up to play in the snow for a few hours. my grandparents live in blue jay. wish i could fit all of us in my tacoma, but no 6 seater models available yet. lots of snow still on the roads, but nothing too heavy. got to do a little 4 wheelin' - had to use 4 low just to get out of their driveway . shoveled it clean for them when we got back from playing. lots of snow everywhere - can only imagine what big bear must have been like. hope you had a good time! i look forward to wheelin' for real in the snow. maybe we will make it up in the taco before the snow is all gone.