TTORA Forum banner

Tuff Country 3" Spacer Lift Used- For Sale

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Opehesox 
#1 ·
What's up everyone...I just recently bought some upgrades for my '99 Tacoma Std Cab 4X4 suspension this week and therefore I will be taking off my less then a year old Tuff Country Spacer Lift...I purchased the lift in August of last year (2005), was used "Off Road" once to make it out to the recent Oregon Trail Rally this year, just dirt/gravel roads. No Brown's Camp or Jones Creek kind of stuff. 95% of the miles on this kit were highway to and from work (Mon-Fri). The link provided is the kit when purchased new...just to show you what the kit is (picture is not of actual kit For Sale). I will have it all cleaned up & ready for picture requests and for a local purchase by next weekend. I am asking $155.00 OBO...

http://www.tuffcountry.com/Images/52904_lg.gif

Any questions?? Just Holar!!

Mondo
Portland,OR

#2 · (Edited)
WOW...Not even any low ball offers>? The spacers are in great shape...I painted them flat black to protect against any ugly surface rust and then shot them with some clear so they clean easier after getting dirty...The rear shocks are dirty...but in great shape...I'll clean them up too...I'm now asking $100.00 bucks...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.