where to buy tires/wheels in springs or denver area - TTORA Forum
Toyota Territory Off-Roaders AssociationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Asso
ciationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Association

Go Back   TTORA Forum > Regional Forums > By State > Colorado > Wheels/Tires/Suspension
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the TTORA Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

ATTENTION: In an on-going effort to keep this forum spam free, the Forum Admin approves every new account before giving any posting rights to new users. Accounts are normally approved within 24 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience, but verification of every new account is what will continue to keep this forum spam free.

Old 09-25-2006, 04:38 PM   #1
05taco

Send a message via AIM to 05taco
Default where to buy tires/wheels in springs or denver area

hey everyone its finally time to get some new tires and maybe wheels for my 05 tacoma to match the lift i put on a few months ago. i am looking at getting some bfg at's prob 285/75/16s. what shops do yall suggest that are in the colorado springs or possibly denver area? also any shops that give ttora or military disounts? i know brian mentioned a place in the springs but i forgot the name. i am also looking to get some new uca's so that i can get my truck proper aligned and i dont eat up my new meats. any help would be awesome yall.

p.s. if anyone wants to do some wheelin around the springs (old stage road) let me know. its been awhile since ive gone and i would like to go again before the snow comes.

Donahoe Coilovers
Deaver Rear Springs
Bilstein 5100's
285/75/16's BFG AT's
05taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2006, 07:45 PM   #2
tacotoy
Dun DUn DUN!

you shouldn't need new UCA's just because you put a lift on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinsixtyseven View Post
"don't drink and park, accidents cause people!"
tacotoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 05:55 AM   #3
DriftinCO
The Last Marshall

Send a message via AIM to DriftinCO

I am a loyal customer of Rex Tire in Colorado Springs. Brian and Tom are awesome to work with. I have purchased over the past years four sets of tires for my vehicles. I'm going back again soon to get a new set for my daughter's camry before winter sets in.

I have been 100% satisfied with their customer service, quality of tires and price. Their shop is clean and their staff friendly.

PS: I need to get a paper written before I go off roading. Are you going to the football game?
Old 09-26-2006, 08:33 PM   #4
05taco

Send a message via AIM to 05taco

i will def check out rex tire. im going to the tailgate for sure on sat morn im not sure if i will be going to the actual game though. if you go feel free to come by my squads (cs-02) tailgate and grab a burger.

Donahoe Coilovers
Deaver Rear Springs
Bilstein 5100's
285/75/16's BFG AT's
05taco is offline   Reply With Quote