TTORA Forum banner

guards bumpers sliders

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  91V6TOY 
#1 ·
Im looking to get a front guard for my truck, maybe a new f&r bumper and some undercarrage guards does anyone know of any good sites to check out? maybe a toyota off road parts site? im also looking for some sliders too.

~Goldie

#6 · (Edited)
square tube is fine. 2x2 1/8 wall is good enough as well. the 4crawler site has the "sliderz" design i like.
also if you can make sliders can you make the skid plates too? (i think $700 for 3 skid plates is a RIP-OFF)

and will a 95-04 front and rear bumper fit on my 91?

I like the look of this bumper.^

this one thats for my truck is great, im just afraid it wont look good without a front skid plate.

and I hate the rear bumper choice thats listed for my truck.

~Goldie

#7 ·
I can build just about anything that you want all you need to do is have an idea of what you're looking for and provide me with some measurements and possibly your truck for a weekend.

The tube bumper on the white 4 Runner you have pictured above is the same bumper I have on my truck from All-Pro. It's made from 1.5" HREW tubing and works great. Do you want to have room for a winch up front? If you don't we can help you with your approach angle by keeping your bumper in closer to the front of your truck. Let me know what you're thinking. We could even build something that is your own design but incorporates ideas from several different designs that you've seen.

Keep in mind, I have 3 different tube dies 1.25" 1.5" and 1.625". So if you want to go with larger tubing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.