Frame compatibility year to year, options etc.? - TTORA Forum
Toyota Territory Off-Roaders AssociationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Asso
ciationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Association
     


Go Back   TTORA Forum > Vehicle Specific Tech > Early Tacoma Tech
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Welcome to the TTORA Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

ATTENTION: In an on-going effort to keep this forum spam free, the Forum Admin approves every new account before giving any posting rights to new users. Accounts are normally approved within 24 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience, but verification of every new account is what will continue to keep this forum spam free.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2007, 12:35 PM   #1
SuaveGato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sacramento, Ca
Posts: 205
Default Frame compatibility year to year, options etc.?

Hello,
I have the unfortunate task of doing a frame swap on my truck. I am looking for frames right now but don’t know which year models etc. are compatible with mine?

Does anyone know, or know where I can find out, what frames are the EXACT match for mine? (96 X-cab 4x4 3.4 5 speed) or at least which (if any) of those features changes anything? I just REALLY don't want to have to Fab or mod ANYTHING. I'm not great at that stuff and don't have a lot of experience with it, I'm REALLY wanting a straight forward apples to apples swap.

So where can I find out what years & configurations will fit mine EXACTLY? I.E. does auto vs. 5 speed a diff? What about 4x4 vs. 4x2 or are they the same frame? How do I find this info. out and where?

I did find one locally for $750 but it's for a 1995 Tacoma x-cab. It says 4x4 but I don't know if it was V6 or not? Auot or not? And it’s a 95, not a 96. Does any of that matter or is a 95 x-cab 4x4 Taco the EXACT same as a 96 X-cab 4x4 Taco frame?

Thanks,
__________________
biGjOhn
www.WestCoastSledders.com - West Coast snow mobiling forum.
SuaveGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-08-2007, 01:23 PM   #2
hytenor
Going John Galt
 
hytenor's Avatar
 
My Rig: '00 Tacoma
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Norcal
Posts: 31,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuaveGato View Post
Hello,
I have the unfortunate task of doing a frame swap on my truck. I am looking for frames right now but don’t know which year models etc. are compatible with mine?

Does anyone know, or know where I can find out, what frames are the EXACT match for mine? (96 X-cab 4x4 3.4 5 speed) or at least which (if any) of those features changes anything? I just REALLY don't want to have to Fab or mod ANYTHING. I'm not great at that stuff and don't have a lot of experience with it, I'm REALLY wanting a straight forward apples to apples swap.

So where can I find out what years & configurations will fit mine EXACTLY? I.E. does auto vs. 5 speed a diff? What about 4x4 vs. 4x2 or are they the same frame? How do I find this info. out and where?

I did find one locally for $750 but it's for a 1995 Tacoma x-cab. It says 4x4 but I don't know if it was V6 or not? Auot or not? And it’s a 95, not a 96. Does any of that matter or is a 95 x-cab 4x4 Taco the EXACT same as a 96 X-cab 4x4 Taco frame?

Thanks,
'95.5-'97 are exactly the same. the motor mounts are different for the 2.7 and the 3.4. tranny doesn't matter, xmember location is the same.
must be 4x4 to match exactly. '95-'95.5 is NOT a Tacoma so make sure about that with the frame you are looking at.

so, to be sure, you can pick up a frame from any '95.5-97 3.4, 5sp excab 4x4 and be golden

you can also go with the later models, '98-04 that have the longer (and much better) rear springs. everything will bolt right up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
Yeah, well, I'm just glad I snagged a few Spector cans before EPA converted them to Sphincters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Jake View Post
Lube may be your best friend (depending on location).
'00 Excab Tacoma, 2.7, 5sp with a Bunch-o-mods
Inchworm Rock Walkin' Gear
hytenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:41 PM   #3
SuaveGato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sacramento, Ca
Posts: 205
Default

Awesome, thanks again for your help Hytenor, you the man! I am considering the 98 – 04 option if I can’t find my year model, that had been suggested to me. But since I just bought a set of custom Alcans springs for the 95.5 – 97, I’ll go for that as my first option. Unless anyone wants a brand new set of Alcans for their 95.5 – 97 taco built to 2” of lift over stock.

Thanks,
__________________
biGjOhn
www.WestCoastSledders.com - West Coast snow mobiling forum.
SuaveGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 09:37 PM   #4
Kyota
hardcore dude
 
Kyota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Oswego, NY
Posts: 1,057
Default

Actually dude, if you are extremely serious about this---I recently bought parts from a guy with a tacoma that was slid sideways into a tree. I dont know about the frame condition- but it is a 99 V6 ex-cab that, as it sits, is a rolling frame with a e-locker rear-end. Has all the suspensiona and tires. I would expect it would bolt up, the body would, with no problems.

This guy is on Pirate. His friend has the truck, they are good to deal with. His name is '42s on u'.

It is in Grass Valley, 50 miles north of Sac. If the frame is fine, that is a rare find.
Kyota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 04:30 PM   #5
CJimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: So Cal
Posts: 217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuaveGato View Post
Unless anyone wants a brand new set of Alcans for their 95.5 – 97 taco built to 2” of lift over stock.

Thanks,
I would be interested in the Alcan springs.

Jimmy
CJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 06:49 PM   #6
SuaveGato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sacramento, Ca
Posts: 205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyota View Post
Actually dude, if you are extremely serious about this---I recently bought parts from a guy with a Tacoma that was slid sideways into a tree. I don’t know about the frame condition- but it is a 99 V6 ex-cab that, as it sits, is a rolling frame with a e-locker rear-end. Has all the suspension and tires. I would expect it would bolt up, the body would, with no problems.

This guy is on Pirate. His friend has the truck, they are good to deal with. His name is '42s on u'.

It is in Grass Valley, 50 miles north of Sac. If the frame is fine, that is a rare find.
I’m a little confused by your inquiry?
“Actually dude, if you are extremely serious about this”
Not sure what the "if I am extremely serrious" is all about, but thanks for the heads up nonetheless. I’m guessing that if it slid sideways into a tree and therefore was totaled, his frame is probably FUBAR too? I’m in a holding pattern right now however… it’s still at my buddies body shop, he is going to try and yank on it and pull on it just to see if he can help it any? As he says, nothing to lose cuz it’s FUBAR already, so he can’t hurt it anymore… I’m going to have to replace it anyway but if he can get fix it or even get it closer, then I may be ok? Anyway, if he can’t fix it or improve it any, I am 100% serious about it, I have no choice… So as soon as I know for sure one way or the other, I will start the hunt for a frame…

CJJimmy, I will let you know too as soon as I do what I am going to end up doing and or if I need to get rid of the springs or not.

Thanks,
__________________
biGjOhn
www.WestCoastSledders.com - West Coast snow mobiling forum.
SuaveGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:48 AM   #7
SuaveGato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sacramento, Ca
Posts: 205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hytenor View Post
'95.5-'97 are exactly the same. the motor mounts are different for the 2.7 and the 3.4. tranny doesn't matter, xmember location is the same.
must be 4x4 to match exactly. '95-'95.5 is NOT a Tacoma so make sure about that with the frame you are looking at.

so, to be sure, you can pick up a frame from any '95.5-97 3.4, 5sp excab 4x4 and be golden

you can also go with the later models, '98-04 that have the longer (and much better) rear springs. everything will bolt right up.
Hey Hytenor,
do you know if the 98 - 04 x-cab, 3.4L, 4x4 will match up EXACTLY with everything except the rear spring hangers? I am considering going to the longer (better) springs and am having trouble finding a good 95.5 - 97 frame. So i think i might go for the 98 - 04 and exchange or sell my springs for the newer longer ones. Of course I could move the hangers too... but will everything else line up?

thanks again,
__________________
biGjOhn
www.WestCoastSledders.com - West Coast snow mobiling forum.
SuaveGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:11 AM   #8
bunchr1
Veteran Member
 
bunchr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Hudson, NC
Posts: 507
Default

the 98-2000 frames have an extention to the front frame horns right behind the bumper. I think it's where the bumper sticks out farther than the other year models. I think those could just be cut off though...
__________________
Ronnie

1992 4Runner V6 Auto Daily Driver...

1987 Toyota Pickup. 22R, 5speed, TwinStick'd 4.7's, F/R Lockers, 1.5" BJ Spacers, 32x11.50's, Warn winch w/indash controls, Mazda 626 buckets w/FJ40 console, sliders and skids.. ect. SOLD!!!


"It's a rock... Get over it!"-Terry M.
"Half of life is fucking up the other half is dealing with it."-Henry Rollins

Myspace
bunchr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:26 AM   #9
Deserttaco
www.deserttaco.com
 
Deserttaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Surprise AZ
Posts: 1,800
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuaveGato View Post
Hey Hytenor,
do you know if the 98 - 04 x-cab, 3.4L, 4x4 will match up EXACTLY with everything except the rear spring hangers? I am considering going to the longer (better) springs and am having trouble finding a good 95.5 - 97 frame. So i think i might go for the 98 - 04 and exchange or sell my springs for the newer longer ones. Of course I could move the hangers too... but will everything else line up?

thanks again,
There are three groups of frames. 95.5-97, 98-00, 01-04. The 01-04 frames will be most similar to the 95.5-97. the front crossmember is removeable and you will have an easier time bolting up your bumper. but realistically any of them will be a pretty straight forward swap with minor fab work.

Steve
Deserttaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 12:04 PM   #10
SuaveGato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sacramento, Ca
Posts: 205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserttaco View Post
There are three groups of frames. 95.5-97, 98-00, 01-04. The 01-04 frames will be most similar to the 95.5-97. the front crossmember is removeable and you will have an easier time bolting up your bumper. but realistically any of them will be a pretty straight forward swap with minor fab work.

Steve
Hey thanks for the replies guys... so "minnor fab work" would be? cutting off front frame horn extensions & moving spring hangers? i can cut & weld but NOT well... i'm no fabber... but can "bodge some parts together" so I should be ok with "minnor fab"... thanks.

I also plan on boxing the rear of the new frame while I have it out. I "think" I can just cut out the sides of the rear of the frame I have now (the bent one) and weld those peices into the new frame... should be a perfect fit! (I hope?)

thanks,
__________________
biGjOhn
www.WestCoastSledders.com - West Coast snow mobiling forum.
SuaveGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 12:16 PM   #11
bunchr1
Veteran Member
 
bunchr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Hudson, NC
Posts: 507
Default

probably better than boxing frame...
__________________
Ronnie

1992 4Runner V6 Auto Daily Driver...

1987 Toyota Pickup. 22R, 5speed, TwinStick'd 4.7's, F/R Lockers, 1.5" BJ Spacers, 32x11.50's, Warn winch w/indash controls, Mazda 626 buckets w/FJ40 console, sliders and skids.. ect. SOLD!!!


"It's a rock... Get over it!"-Terry M.
"Half of life is fucking up the other half is dealing with it."-Henry Rollins

Myspace
bunchr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:46 PM   #12
SuaveGato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sacramento, Ca
Posts: 205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunchr1 View Post
Thanks for the link. Do you really think "BETTER"? From what I got out of reading all of those articles and links to other articles etc. was that the fish plating is a good, EASY "alternative" to boxing... Because you have to remove so much stuff to box the frame, the fish plates weld right on the outside, quick & easy... But since I will have the whole frame off, I will have easy access to boxing it and from what I gather, that is a better way to go...

thoughts?
thanks,
__________________
biGjOhn
www.WestCoastSledders.com - West Coast snow mobiling forum.
SuaveGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:50 PM   #13
hytenor
Going John Galt
 
hytenor's Avatar
 
My Rig: '00 Tacoma
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Norcal
Posts: 31,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuaveGato View Post
Thanks for the link. Do you really think "BETTER"? From what I got out of reading all of those articles and links to other articles etc. was that the fish plating is a good, EASY "alternative" to boxing... Because you have to remove so much stuff to box the frame, the fish plates weld right on the outside, quick & easy... But since I will have the whole frame off, I will have easy access to boxing it and from what I gather, that is a better way to go...

thoughts?
thanks,
you are correct.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
Yeah, well, I'm just glad I snagged a few Spector cans before EPA converted them to Sphincters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Jake View Post
Lube may be your best friend (depending on location).
'00 Excab Tacoma, 2.7, 5sp with a Bunch-o-mods
Inchworm Rock Walkin' Gear
hytenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 02:26 PM   #14
bunchr1
Veteran Member
 
bunchr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Hudson, NC
Posts: 507
Default

Yeah, If you are gonna have it all apart anyways, boxing may be the way for you to go. I was just looking at "easy".
__________________
Ronnie

1992 4Runner V6 Auto Daily Driver...

1987 Toyota Pickup. 22R, 5speed, TwinStick'd 4.7's, F/R Lockers, 1.5" BJ Spacers, 32x11.50's, Warn winch w/indash controls, Mazda 626 buckets w/FJ40 console, sliders and skids.. ect. SOLD!!!


"It's a rock... Get over it!"-Terry M.
"Half of life is fucking up the other half is dealing with it."-Henry Rollins

Myspace
bunchr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 02:58 PM   #15
SuaveGato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sacramento, Ca
Posts: 205
Default

ok thanks for replying... I just wanted to make sure, that's how I interpreted all of the info. I read.

Now, if y'all don't mind my asking, am I also right minded in thinking that I can cannibalize the sides of the rear frame rails on the bent frame (cut them out) and then weld them into the new frame to box it in... instead of making plates out of new material... they should already be the same size, shape, pattern etc., right? sounds like an easy, quick fit to me?

thanks,
__________________
biGjOhn
www.WestCoastSledders.com - West Coast snow mobiling forum.
SuaveGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:01 PM   #16
hytenor
Going John Galt
 
hytenor's Avatar
 
My Rig: '00 Tacoma
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Norcal
Posts: 31,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuaveGato View Post
ok thanks for replying... I just wanted to make sure, that's how I interpreted all of the info. I read.

Now, if y'all don't mind my asking, am I also right minded in thinking that I can cannibalize the sides of the rear frame rails on the bent frame (cut them out) and then weld them into the new frame to box it in... instead of making plates out of new material... they should already be the same size, shape, pattern etc., right? sounds like an easy, quick fit to me?

thanks,
from the box threads that I've seen so far, no. have you checked out T-bob's thread on this? His pics should give you a good idea.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
Yeah, well, I'm just glad I snagged a few Spector cans before EPA converted them to Sphincters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Jake View Post
Lube may be your best friend (depending on location).
'00 Excab Tacoma, 2.7, 5sp with a Bunch-o-mods
Inchworm Rock Walkin' Gear
hytenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:43 PM   #17
SuaveGato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sacramento, Ca
Posts: 205
Default

I don't think that i have seen that one..? T-bob's? is that his user name? I can search it if so. I saw rebuilt 98's thread on his. If I can't cut and use the spare frame then I'm sure I can fab up some kind of plate. Maybe Demello's fishplates, but on the inside to box it? I'll come up with something once I have the new frame in hand and can figure on it...
thanks,
__________________
biGjOhn
www.WestCoastSledders.com - West Coast snow mobiling forum.
SuaveGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 04:16 PM   #18
hytenor
Going John Galt
 
hytenor's Avatar
 
My Rig: '00 Tacoma
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Norcal
Posts: 31,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuaveGato View Post
I don't think that i have seen that one..? T-bob's? is that his user name? I can search it if so. I saw rebuilt 98's thread on his. If I can't cut and use the spare frame then I'm sure I can fab up some kind of plate. Maybe Demello's fishplates, but on the inside to box it? I'll come up with something once I have the new frame in hand and can figure on it...
thanks,
TBob
couldn't find the thread that had his box stuff...mixed in with some other project, I think...just PM him.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
Yeah, well, I'm just glad I snagged a few Spector cans before EPA converted them to Sphincters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Jake View Post
Lube may be your best friend (depending on location).
'00 Excab Tacoma, 2.7, 5sp with a Bunch-o-mods
Inchworm Rock Walkin' Gear
hytenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 04:22 PM   #19
TBob
Built II Beat Fabrication
 
TBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,891
Default

reading now..
__________________
Built II Beat Fabrication
Latest Build - The Fluffer
Porn Taco
AZ UNDERTAKERS
Had God not driven man from the Garden of Eden, the Sierra Club would have.
TBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 04:23 PM   #20
TBob
Built II Beat Fabrication
 
TBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,891
Default

too much shit to read...what's the ??
__________________
Built II Beat Fabrication
Latest Build - The Fluffer
Porn Taco
AZ UNDERTAKERS
Had God not driven man from the Garden of Eden, the Sierra Club would have.
TBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 04:26 PM   #21
TBob
Built II Beat Fabrication
 
TBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,891
Default

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...ight=frenching
__________________
Built II Beat Fabrication
Latest Build - The Fluffer
Porn Taco
AZ UNDERTAKERS
Had God not driven man from the Garden of Eden, the Sierra Club would have.
TBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 04:33 PM   #22
hytenor
Going John Galt
 
hytenor's Avatar
 
My Rig: '00 Tacoma
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Norcal
Posts: 31,462
Default

yea, that one...boxing started at post 73
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
Yeah, well, I'm just glad I snagged a few Spector cans before EPA converted them to Sphincters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Jake View Post
Lube may be your best friend (depending on location).
'00 Excab Tacoma, 2.7, 5sp with a Bunch-o-mods
Inchworm Rock Walkin' Gear
hytenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:03 PM   #23
SuaveGato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sacramento, Ca
Posts: 205
Default

ok, got it, thanks for the post & link... I think I will have to do some more research & figuring when I get hands onto the frame... to try and wrap my brain around what exactly i will have to do? I'm just not that expierienced with fabing and am a novice welder at best... I .e. I know just enough to get in over my head and get into trouble... like I read some people talking about needing to weld in some braces to keep the frame true from warping when welding in the boxing? Do I need to do that? If so, I may just skip it... I don't want to do more harm than good, know what I mean? or maybe i'll just tack it in and then stitch it an inch or so at a time over hours or days, so it never gets hot enough to warp? I just don't know that much about it...?

thanks,
__________________
biGjOhn
www.WestCoastSledders.com - West Coast snow mobiling forum.
SuaveGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:52 PM   #24
bunchr1
Veteran Member
 
bunchr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Hudson, NC
Posts: 507
Default

SuaveGato, i hate to be the last to get the joke, but i just realized what your name is..... That's awesome! LOL I like it myself...
__________________
Ronnie

1992 4Runner V6 Auto Daily Driver...

1987 Toyota Pickup. 22R, 5speed, TwinStick'd 4.7's, F/R Lockers, 1.5" BJ Spacers, 32x11.50's, Warn winch w/indash controls, Mazda 626 buckets w/FJ40 console, sliders and skids.. ect. SOLD!!!


"It's a rock... Get over it!"-Terry M.
"Half of life is fucking up the other half is dealing with it."-Henry Rollins

Myspace
bunchr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:46 PM   #25
SuaveGato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sacramento, Ca
Posts: 205
Default

Welcome to the party!
__________________
biGjOhn
www.WestCoastSledders.com - West Coast snow mobiling forum.
SuaveGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:32 PM   #26
TBob
Built II Beat Fabrication
 
TBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,891
Default

fill me in -
__________________
Built II Beat Fabrication
Latest Build - The Fluffer
Porn Taco
AZ UNDERTAKERS
Had God not driven man from the Garden of Eden, the Sierra Club would have.
TBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:51 PM   #27
SuaveGato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sacramento, Ca
Posts: 205
Default

gato en Espanol is Cat, another name for a cat is pussy... Suave es espanol for smooth... arbusto es no bueno!
__________________
biGjOhn
www.WestCoastSledders.com - West Coast snow mobiling forum.
SuaveGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:57 PM   #28
Rock Taco
Veteran Member
 
Rock Taco's Avatar
 
My Rig: 1999 Tacoma
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Riverton, UT
Posts: 829
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBob View Post
fill me in -
A little slow are we?
__________________
Originally Posted by Rebuilt98
That's it I'm going to rip off my nuts so I can run faster, jump higher, and generally be way cooler.



99 Tacoma extra cab (currently under construction), 02 Tacoma 4-door
Rock Taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:45 PM   #29
TBob
Built II Beat Fabrication
 
TBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,891
Default

nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuaveGato View Post
gato en Espanol is Cat, another name for a cat is pussy... Suave es espanol for smooth... arbusto es no bueno!
__________________
Built II Beat Fabrication
Latest Build - The Fluffer
Porn Taco
AZ UNDERTAKERS
Had God not driven man from the Garden of Eden, the Sierra Club would have.
TBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 06:16 PM   #30
Kyota
hardcore dude
 
Kyota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Oswego, NY
Posts: 1,057
Default

Well up to now you have done jack shit. Get my inquiry yet? Plenty of people go around talking about doin shit but never do. Of course that would be a pretty bad generalization to assume everyone is like that but certainely plenty are.

I throw out a frame option I have seen in person, with a elocker. You dont know if it is damaged, nor do I. I saw the frame, didnt look for damage, but didnt notice anything at all; oh and you do realise it is possible to wreck a car, get it totaled with no frame damage right? It is a complete rolling frame, suspension and all. You wave it goodbye. You dont even express interest in just asking for the guys name or some shit. Dude, yes, "dude," (even in quotes for you) the frame is 50 miles north. Holy shit... not worth the 20 bucks in gas? You talkin about using a later model frame, talking about swapping spring bla bla bla bla bla. This one is set.

You may as well just go take a shit as your certainely show no interst in a very possible route.
Kyota is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best Year & Options for Early Tacoma Lriwater Newbie Tech 15 06-29-2007 11:07 PM
Best Year/Options for a wheeler? TacoCambo Newbie Tech 12 03-09-2007 04:45 PM
Next year? SteveO Upcoming Events 247 11-10-2006 11:03 PM
NEW YEAR NEW JOB! (m) TEJASYOTA Off Topic 7 02-07-2006 10:57 AM
Model differences from year to year . Blaze One Newbie Tech 4 04-20-2005 12:26 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:31 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.