This FAQ and knowledge base can be edited by anyone. Please read the following guidlines before diving in and adding your knowledge.
- Articles must be accurate. Be sure to research the subject you are writing on instead of going by the seat of your pants.
- The TTORA FAQ is not an advertising medium. Please don't use this site as a way to promote your goods or services.
- Articles must be objective.
- Uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices: an objective critic.
- Based on observable phenomena; presented factually: an objective appraisal.term papers
- Anyone can edit any article or FAQ entry. Don't be offended if your masterpiece was edited by others. If you think it was edited for the worse, you can either revert the article to it's former state, or edit the article again to come up with a compromise between the new information and old.
- Obvious vandalism of any article will not be tolerated and will result in the offender being permanently banned from the message board. Don't do it.
- Remember to use a neutral point of view. The goal here is to provide accurate, factual information, not necessarily opinions.
Back to General FAQ Information
Back to the Main Page