mini header $120 orinda norcal - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 10:45 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

mini header $120 orinda norcal

mini header I thinki have a gasket too $120 off a 2004 bought for my 2000 turns out I already had one doh!!!!!!!!

925 642-7381

scott

orinda norcal between walnut creek and berkeley

2000 2.7l x-cab 4wd.
mods .........yes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-09-2013, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

bump

2000 2.7l x-cab 4wd.
mods .........yes
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-11-2013, 10:29 PM

Is it stock from the 01-04 models or an LCE or...?

2000 Ext. Cab 2.7 Taco with retard strength

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-12-2013, 12:35 AM

Send a message via MSN to FrostTaco
Stock

-FrostTaco
Rebuild in progress:1996 Tacoma 4X4, 3in lift, 97 front swap, 250k, 3.4L replacement, and a sunroof
1985 Hilux 4X4 build in progress. Build
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-17-2013, 05:58 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeybb View Post
Is it stock from the 01-04 models or an LCE or...?
stock o1- 04

2000 2.7l x-cab 4wd.
mods .........yes
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-25-2013, 03:09 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

bump

2000 2.7l x-cab 4wd.
mods .........yes
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-29-2013, 12:51 AM

Shipped to Canada for $120?
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-30-2013, 03:30 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanaticalkilla View Post
Shipped to Canada for $120?

Sure

if you pay for shipping

wainbrave

2000 2.7l x-cab 4wd.
mods .........yes
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-01-2013, 10:32 AM

Watch out Fanatic. I've been trying to buy this from him for over 2 weeks, probably closer to 3. He keeps doing the "I'll call you back on ..." and then not calling. So, I'll call him and he'll say that the sale is still on and not call me back again. The last time this happened, he was supposed to call me back by this past Wednesday (haven't heard anything..). All I've been waiting on is the shipping quote, and I'm to the point where I don't want the thing any more. I was trying to help a member get rid of extra gear and ended up just wasting time that I could have had to do other things. I know you can get them cheaper at car-part.com and maybe with less hassle. Although, maybe the seller just didn't trust me or something... I dunno. Scootn, good luck with actually selling the header. And Fanatic, good luck with getting it.

Mike

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 11:17 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Watch out Fanatic. I've been trying to buy this from him for over 2 weeks, probably closer to 3. He keeps doing the "I'll call you back on ..." and then not calling. So, I'll call him and he'll say that the sale is still on and not call me back again. The last time this happened, he was supposed to call me back by this past Wednesday (haven't heard anything..). All I've been waiting on is the shipping quote, and I'm to the point where I don't want the thing any more. I was trying to help a member get rid of extra gear and ended up just wasting time that I could have had to do other things. I know you can get them cheaper at car-part.com and maybe with less hassle. Although, maybe the seller just didn't trust me or something... I dunno. Scootn, good luck with actually selling the header. And Fanatic, good luck with getting it.

Mike
lets get nthe facts straight more than once you said No worries Im in no hurry...............and your in nebraska not socal

you have given me no reason to go out of my way to ship it to you then wait for you to pay me.

If I got the money youd have the part.

you little prick........... Ive been selling stuff on here for more than half as long as you've been alive.

never any problems. After you finish going through puberty..........Maybe you will grow a brain

so fuck off you little 18 yr old lying ass punk.

2000 2.7l x-cab 4wd.
mods .........yes
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 08:22 PM
truck ~n~ tow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootn2nature View Post
lets get nthe facts straight more than once you said No worries Im in no hurry...............and your in nebraska not socal

you have given me no reason to go out of my way to ship it to you then wait for you to pay me.

you little prick........... Ive been selling stuff on here for more than half as long as you've been alive.

never any problems. After you finish going through puberty..........Maybe you will grow a brain

^ Lol

"cash talks... bullshit walks"

(quoted for possible sig line use)

Quote:
'00 Taco SR5, xtrcab, V6, 5-SP, 4X, and some extras...

Truck...
~n~ ...off road action photo's
Trailer...

Truck build --- Trailer build
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 08:35 PM

Quote:

Alright, I'm not going to stoop down to calling you names like a schoolyard fight. But, I'll try to reason with you. You claim that I said not to worry and that I wasn't in any hurry. I did say that and further explained that I was waiting for tires to come and that they would be here around the middle of June and I'd like to get it done by then, that was three weeks ago.

I am in Nebraska, that's established. If you wanted a local pick up then you should have just told me, "No thanks man. I appreciate the interest, but I'm only looking for a local pick up." And I would have said that if you changed your mind, please give me a call back.

Next, the whole payment problem that's been created out of thin air. You didn't feel comfortable with PayPal, which is fine and I understand that. You expressed interest in me sending you a check and in me directly transferring money to your bank account (both less secure forms of payment for me than PayPal, but I saw that you'd been on TTORA for quite a long time and thought that you looked trustworthy). The only way I know of to send money from one bank account to another is by wiring the money, which costs $20 at my bank. Sending a check would have been my preferred method of payment out of those two and I would have had no problem doing that. Except........when you mentioned (over the phone) that, "If I had my money, you'd have your part." I said, "Well, I don't even know your address." Then you said, "Ok," and I never heard another word. It is quite hard to write a check to a guy whose last name has not been revealed or his address.

Also, I researched how to send it and gave you a couple of options there. I talked to my local UPS store and they told me that if you brought the item (header) in, they could weigh it, measure it, create a shipping quote, and then call me and I could pay for it with my debit card. I would have preferred it if you would have gotten a shipping quote (and not sent it until receiving payment) and I could have sent the check to you with that money included, but I needed the part and would have done it either way.

With all of that being said, I realize that you may have been selling stuff on here for quite a long time. But I also think (notice I said "I think" instead of just saying "this is" or some other accusing combination of words) that this is bad business. Also, the whole time you've been "trying" to sell this to me you've been bumping your thread and offering it to others...

As for all the insults, I understand that you're angry and you think I'm calling you a bad person. I'm not. There's a good chance that you're a nice enough guy who just isn't making a good business choice (in my mind) here. I always try not to tell people what they want to hear, unless that's the way it's going to be. I think this would have been nice in this situation because there has to be a reason that you've not called me back multiple times (even when you say you will), not gotten a shipping quote, not given me an address to send payment to, and have now called me multiple names. I just don't know what it is... If you want a local pick up, say so. If you don't trust people younger than you, say so. If you hate people from Nebraska with a passion and that's why, please say so before I am waiting for a part that I realize (three weeks later) that I'm not going to get.

Mike

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-05-2013, 12:17 AM
truck ~n~ tow

Quote:
Except........when you mentioned (over the phone) that, "If I had my money, you'd have your part." I said, "Well, I don't even know your address." Then you said, "Ok," and I never heard another word. It is quite hard to write a check to a guy whose last name has not been revealed or his address.
haft'a admit that'd be of some relevance

But understand this... and worry less
no user/member here gets away with fuking someone over on this forum...
the internet hounds from hell would find you.
And Pirate4X loves the entertainment too

He's likely just getting senile, as 'dem old timers occasionally do

oh and if you tell an old fart that "...there's no real hurry"
then you you'll likely be forgotten come next day. Lol

Quote:
'00 Taco SR5, xtrcab, V6, 5-SP, 4X, and some extras...

Truck...
~n~ ...off road action photo's
Trailer...

Truck build --- Trailer build
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-05-2013, 12:27 AM
Veteran Member

Mike is a stand up guy and definitely not an 18 year old punk. Hopefully you guys can work this out.

DADDY'S TRUCK
---------------
2001 PreRunner
SAW 2.0
All Pro Leafs
Fox 10" RR Shocks
All Pro Rear Bumper
Frontline Fab Front Bumper
ProComp 51 Series
Revenge-Fab Sliders
Daddy's Bed Bar
Icom V8000 w/ Larsen NMO150BK
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-05-2013, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDell View Post
oh and if you tell an old fart that "...there's no real hurry" then you you'll likely be forgotten come next day. Lol
Well Dell, I definitely don't know all the ins and outs of old fartdom yet. Maybe in 20 years I'll have a good idea, though. Thanks for the insight.

Mike

post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-31-2016, 03:24 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Its only sometimers not alltimers yet

Quote:
Well Dell, I definitely don't know all the ins and outs of old fartdom yet. Maybe in 20 years I'll have a good idea, though. Thanks for the insight.

Mike
holy shit geez bad timing I guess

you can have it if you want

Im Sorry for being a complete asshole

you deserve some of what I said or I wouldnt have said it

i still have never shipped anything but if you arrange pick up i will throw it in a box and tape it up

2000 2.7l x-cab 4wd.
mods .........yes
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 12:46 AM
Going John Galt

Quote:
holy shit geez bad timing I guess

you can have it if you want

Im Sorry for being a complete asshole

you deserve some of what I said or I wouldnt have said it

i still have never shipped anything but if you arrange pick up i will throw it in a box and tape it up
been getting into the 'bad' mushrooms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
Yeah, well, I'm just glad I snagged a few Spector cans before EPA converted them to Sphincters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Jake View Post
Lube may be your best friend (depending on location).
'00 Excab Tacoma, 2.7, 5sp with a Bunch-o-mods
Inchworm Rock Walkin' Gear
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-22-2017, 09:07 PM

Thanks scootn, but I just searched online and ordered one from a junkyard. I've got it on and have had it on for a few years now.

Good luck selling yours.

Mike

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode