Mud This Weekend!! - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 06:35 AM Thread Starter

Mud This Weekend!!

C&R Motorsports Part in Palmdale Fl will be open this weekend, Dec 2-4th. THe place is pretty cool, got something for everyone from stock to swamp buggies. The place has trails big holes, deep holes, and a big play field. There were at least 200 plus trucks there the day I went and more still coming in when we left.

It's $15.00 a day or $30.00 for the whole weekend. Camping is allowed and you can wheel from 8am till midnight. My crew is only going down to play on Saturday but if anyone fron the club wants to tag along or need any additional info shoot me a message on here.......

Later
Will
SAS Tacoma/Divorced/38's ,79 C10 Chevy Soon To Be 2.5 Ton
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 04:48 PM

will! where you been hiding at! lol I'll be back in south florida this weekend so I can't make it, sounds like fun though! On a side note do you till do concrete work? Just curious, I don't have any to do though.

Shawn
2001 Tacoma Bastard
40" Nitto Grapplers, 20" RockStars, 1 ton drivetrain, suspended on 4 link coil over setup www.anglefire.com/extreme2/supersized/Very outdated site!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 06:38 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSized
will! where you been hiding at! lol I'll be back in south florida this weekend so I can't make it, sounds like fun though! On a side note do you till do concrete work? Just curious, I don't have any to do though.
What's Up Shawn, I'm still here, just been hiding in the back ground for a little bit. I jumped into my business fulltime and we had a little one last year so free time has been limited....LoL You know how that goes. Still doing concrete work, but I am trying to jump into the landclearing market right now. Doing both right now keeps a good balance of work coming in.I bought a rubber tracked skid loader a few months ago and now am trying to get a dump truck.

Yea too bad you can't make it this weekend. The place we are going is pretty cool. NOthing like wheeling at local spots though ..... but atleast you can wheel with out any hassles.I bought a C10 Chevy with a small block 400 in it so i'm gonna beat on that this weekend, but i'll also have the Yota there as well!! There are some big trucks that show up 2.5 tonners as well as buggies. Check out crmotorsportspark.com there are some pics up. BTW this place is in South Florida, Palmdale/ Everglades City. Takes me about an hour and a half from my house to there............

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode