Taco_Man is coming out to visit this summer - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-24-2012, 11:36 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Taco_Man Send a message via Skype™ to Taco_Man
Taco_Man is coming out to visit this summer

Hey guys I'll me traveling around Colorado the 2nd week of July. I would love to get together with a few of the old crew and hang out. This time I'm not driving more flying but I'll be riding into Colorado from the south on my 08 Suzuki GSXR-R 600. Me and a few buddies decided that we wanted to do a ride to go watch the pikes peak race and I'm going to stick around for a few extra days. Pm me if you want my new number and don't have it otherwise hope everyone one is doing well and can't wait to see a few of you.

Mike
2007 Tacoma v6 4x4 TRD OFF-ROAD D-Cab
Donahoe Coilovers, All-Pro 3" Rear Lift w/Walker Evens, Demello Sliders, Locker Mod , 4 Rock Lights

To-Do
All-pro Plate Bumper, Custom Rear Plate Bumper, Custom Tire Rack ( must use bed rails ), Mount CO2, Repair Rock Lights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
If you use them for lift, and wheel hard, you will crap steering parts like your truck ate a tierod/idler arm combo burrito at Casa Bonita.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode