I didn't get to do much vehicle-wise in 2012, aside from learning how to ride a motorcycle. This year I want to do a lot more on the activity front and not just the working-on front.
- Find a nice, clean, hopefully low-mileage Buell Ulysses
- Wheels and tires under the Lexus
- Mild mods to the Tacoma - e-locker, mild armor, maybe some suspension if I can find it cheap
- Probably sell my 4Runner to pay for the new bike
- Do at least one HPDE track weekend in the Lexus
- Get out on the trail - maybe in the Taco, maybe just riding, but at least get out there
- Take a dirt riding class so I don't dump the Buell on my road or any other dirt
- Lose some weight and get back into shape. This starts very soon cuz I'm sick of this shit.
- Get inked. I think this will be a reward for getting my body back where I want it.
- Build a shop this year. Tried last year but things just didn't fall into place.
- Use my vacation time for actual fun stuff, not sick days and filler at the end of the year. This means I'm going to have to plan on trips and actually do them. Unusual for me, but something I need to get better at.
- Not to copy Russ, but probably put a ring on it.
- Get some big stuff done around the place. Thinking stone front porch, trees, root cellar, smokehouse, etc.
- Try and stay out from under the increasingly heavy hand of government.