TTORA Forum banner

Time for a new job...

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  wakkjobb 
#1 ·
So I'm in the market for a new job; painting cars is great and I love it to pieces, but when there's nothing to paint, I make zero money. Screw that. I know a few guys on here work at shops/dealerships, figured I'd ask if anyone knows of anything in the Colorado Springs area. I'm ASE certified in suspension and steering and failed the brakes cert because of the hydro-boost section. Seriously, how often do you see that setup on daily drivers? My main weaknesses are diagnosis, wiring/electrical and diesels. Other than that, I'm pretty solid in most anything else. Brakes, clutches, tune-ups, driveline work, tires and general maintenance.

I have my own tools, can MIG weld and want to get back to turning wrenches.

So if anyone has an opening at their place, let me know. I'm still "employed" but I'm looking for somewhere to land before I jump.

:xbeer1:
>>Dan

#3 ·
#4 ·
Saw this on pirate, Lovell racing

We need a full-time experienced mechanic / fabricator to prep our pro-light and Ultra 4. This person will travel to races and be on the road with the team. We're talking everything from scraping mud / washing the truck to TIG welding on new builds. Must be self motivated (solo work in the shop) and able to work in a team environment (at the races). Based in Colorado Springs, CO.

We have a great volunteer crew at the races and need help with the work in between races. Pay based on experience.

Interested? Please e-mail me at Brad@lovellrockracing.com
Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

#8 ·
Did not know that... I'm not on IH8MUD or Pirate or much else for that matter. Going to talk to Aspen Auto off of Tutt and Powers tomorrow, then go next door to HonestAccurate; they put up an ad on ppwfc today.

And today I did nothing at my job; left early though. :mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.