In case anyone was mildly concerned... Wakkjobb's shop is OK - TTORA Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-23-2013, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
Suz
Member
 
Suz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 31
In case anyone was mildly concerned... Wakkjobb's shop is OK

Hi all,

Since Dan is out of state for a while longer, I just wanted to let you know his shop is ok. The fire came within 1/4 mile. I got everything loaded up on the 12th so even if it was a loss it was only the compressor. Seriously, how does anyone know how to disconnect a compressor correctly?
Suz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-23-2013, 08:06 PM
Senior Member
 
ColoradoToy91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Roxborough
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suz View Post
Hi all,

Since Dan is out of state for a while longer, I just wanted to let you know his shop is ok. The fire came within 1/4 mile. I got everything loaded up on the 12th so even if it was a loss it was only the compressor. Seriously, how does anyone know how to disconnect a compressor correctly?

I know quite a few of us were concerned, glad to know everything turned out ok

https://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=196822
ColoradoToy91 is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-23-2013, 09:40 PM
#1 cruiser
 
orange crusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Colorado area
Posts: 3,660
I was going to call you to see if you needed anything... But I don't have your number. Glad to hear it survived.

Felix is my Hero!
orange crusher is offline  
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-23-2013, 11:31 PM
Veteran Member
 
Goldfinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 734
Thanks Suz. When it first started we thought it was going to roll right through there. Glad it turned out ok.
Saw you had another fire on Teachout today.

1994 Toyota Pickup, 40's, duals, exo
Goldfinger is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-24-2013, 08:44 AM
ike
Veteran Member
 
ike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Loveland CO
Posts: 20,355
Good to hear




Degenerate

I am not lost


98 mazda protege
99 v6 trd taco-some stuff
07 Ninja 650R
ike is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-24-2013, 03:04 PM
Veteran Member
 
Z's Confederate Toy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Beer Mountain
Posts: 853
Definitely good to hear it's still there. Was worried that it might've gone up.

87 Pickup: The Rock Rat
-Finally SASd
-37" kevlars on monsters
-Single 4.7 Tcase
80 SR5: The Shady Lady
-3.4 V6/R150F
-Chevys/RUF
Z's Confederate Toy is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-25-2013, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
Suz
Member
 
Suz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post
Thanks Suz. When it first started we thought it was going to roll right through there. Glad it turned out ok.
Saw you had another fire on Teachout today.
Are you the Rock Ware guy? Dan mentioned you before (with envy, I might add).

Yeah, yet another scare. They kept it to one house, luckily. Having the street closed was gut wrenching.

Our friends lost their house on Brentwood, and had just finished moving the other family back into the Teachout house when it happened.

Luckily I was able to add the other vehicles to our policy "in time", just in case you know.
Suz is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-26-2013, 12:05 AM
Veteran Member
 
Goldfinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suz View Post
Are you the Rock Ware guy? Dan mentioned you before (with envy, I might add).

Yeah, yet another scare. They kept it to one house, luckily. Having the street closed was gut wrenching.

Our friends lost their house on Brentwood, and had just finished moving the other family back into the Teachout house when it happened.

Luckily I was able to add the other vehicles to our policy "in time", just in case you know.
I'm not the Rockware guy. I have the dark green 1994 Xcab with the exo-cage.
And tell Dan to stop checking out the Rockware guys in the mens room.

1994 Toyota Pickup, 40's, duals, exo
Goldfinger is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-26-2013, 06:52 AM
Senior Member
 
dfoerster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 139
Thanks for the update and glad to hear the shop was spared. Scary shit for sure.

David
dfoerster is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
mildly built 95t4r yotabuggy For Sale/WTB in AL 0 05-22-2012 06:27 PM
WTB: Mildly Built Tacoma ADTR14 Wanted 0 10-12-2010 12:57 PM
I had a brain fart. Should I be concerned??? simsc Late Tacoma Tech 16 09-24-2008 10:43 AM
Just put a deposit on an '05 Tundra; anything I should be concerned about? CadetLee Tundra Tech 15 07-30-2008 04:18 PM
Rear Lift concerned about towing sjcoffey Suspension 4 04-20-2005 03:08 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome