TTORA Forum banner

Headin Down to Colorado Springs

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  wakkjobb 
#1 ·
Well after living and exploring Northern Colorado for the last 27 years Im heading down south to the Springs. Got a stock 91 x-tra cab that gets me around and am looking to meet some folks to go play in the outdoors with. Lookin for some people to climb, fish, backpack and of course wheel with. I start work on Janurary 7th. Will post a couple pics of the ride when I get home tonight. Also lookin to see if anybody knows any good rentals in the area... Any help would be greatly appreciated.:cool:

#5 ·
Thanks!

Hey all thanks for the welcomes. Got moved in fine, found a good apartment next to palmer park... However since I live in an apartment I can't do much work on the truck there is there any recommended toyota shops down here? Also looking for people to go wheel with...

#6 ·
Hey all thanks for the welcomes. Got moved in fine, found a good apartment next to palmer park... However since I live in an apartment I can't do much work on the truck there is there any recommended toyota shops down here? Also looking for people to go wheel with...
depending on what you need done, alot of us have garages. Some have reaaaaaly nice garages, with lots of shiny tools and stuff that cuts and welds. (unfortunately, thats not me ). there are a few shops in the area, but be prepared to pay close to $100 per hour for labor at most. I just had some work done at preadtor 4wd on nevada, and was very happy with the work. I dealt with cody. im always up to do some wheeling ,as are most of the local members. Figure out a date and place, post it up, and most likely someone will be able to go out with you

#9 ·
Cut off the IFS crap and stuff a solid axle under it, easy fix. :D

Get under there and spray any bushing with WD40 or similar magic sauce; could help narrow down the offending item.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.