Holy Cross August 2009 Video! - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2009, 08:07 PM Thread Starter
In Rememberance

Send a message via AIM to Lysmachia Send a message via MSN to Lysmachia Send a message via Yahoo to Lysmachia Send a message via Skype™ to Lysmachia
Talking Holy Cross August 2009 Video!

Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOjLVmTIBtM

Molly
aka Lysmachia
85 4 Runner SAS (Tippy II) - All mashed together in 93runner and 85runner Goodness

Get your 4x4 VIDEO pr0n here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdoug View Post
How many people do you think it'd take to hold Molly down while we cut off a limb? I'm guessing alot, plus ratchet straps, c-clamps, and other misc tools
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2009, 10:07 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to 00regcab
WTFTAINT!!!

lol another good video!
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 12:07 AM
Veteran Member

Watch at 8:05. Way cool.

1980 Toyota Pickup: CB antenna, custom 2-tone paint, duct tape mod, weight reduction, 29" meats. sway bar and torque bar removed for MAD FLEX.

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 12:38 AM Thread Starter
In Rememberance

Send a message via AIM to Lysmachia Send a message via MSN to Lysmachia Send a message via Yahoo to Lysmachia Send a message via Skype™ to Lysmachia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00regcab View Post
WTFTAINT!!!

lol another good video!

I was helping Troy fix his CV while you broke. No pic or vid when you did french creek! But you are in there in the dark! Oh and climbing that 2nd obstacle! Oh and I do have a pic of you guys wrenching on your rig at HCC (2nd break) OUCH!

I left out the part where you zoomed the puddle for obvious reasons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Draw View Post
Watch at 8:05. Way cool.
That baby suck up winch is the bomb no?

Molly
aka Lysmachia
85 4 Runner SAS (Tippy II) - All mashed together in 93runner and 85runner Goodness

Quote:
How many people do you think it'd take to hold Molly down while we cut off a limb? I'm guessing alot, plus ratchet straps, c-clamps, and other misc tools
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 01:09 AM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to 00regcab
lol i was referring to laylas taint at the end molly

Even the video of troys puddle splash just brought back that same feeling i had when it happened. The "oh shit" jitters and everything went slow-mo.

hmm... yea... not watching that part again.

So now, heres to MOAB video (hopefully next on the agenda, ehhh ehhh???)
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 01:44 AM Thread Starter
In Rememberance

Moab vid is on the agenda... And I'm a dumb ass for:

A) Not realizing WTFTAINT!!! was Layla's Taint. But you liked that didn't you?

B) Inlcuding Troys puddle run, But I DIDN'T include yours

Molly
aka Lysmachia

Quote:
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 02:33 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysmachia View Post
That baby suck up winch is the bomb no?
Oh that's what it is! Doris so needs one of those... I wonder if anybody has any deals like buy a real winch, get a baby one free...

1980 Toyota Pickup: CB antenna, custom 2-tone paint, duct tape mod, weight reduction, 29" meats. sway bar and torque bar removed for MAD FLEX.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 03:23 AM
ike
Veteran Member

great vid.

Degenerate

I am not lost

98 mazda protege
99 v6 trd taco-some stuff
07 Ninja 650R
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 04:15 AM Thread Starter
In Rememberance

Quote:
Oh that's what it is! Doris so needs one of those... I wonder if anybody has any deals like buy a real winch, get a baby one free...
I have a baby winch on Tippy (got it new as an ATV winch) for about $500. I'd sell it to ya, but I doubt you have the money I want

Molly
aka Lysmachia

Quote:
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 08:31 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
You need a rear suspension with that kind of flex first (4 link with air shocks if I remember right.

@4:18 does Ike remind anybody else of a happy ass dog with it's head out the window?

de·gen·er·ate

I'm outside your window watching you read this.
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 01:19 PM Thread Starter
In Rememberance

OOOOOH Microsoft Windows Movie Maker is REALLY pissing me off today. Aside from the normal crashing, it now reliably crashes when I try and add a NIN remix song (for the Moab overview video) I am almost done... why oh why MSMM can't you behave????

Molly
aka Lysmachia

Quote:
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Veteran Member

Adobe Premiere Elements FTW I can't stand to use Movie Maker after using Premiere Elements. Movie Maker sucks for making custom titles and not being able to place them where you want them on the screen.

The rendering process is much smoother on Premiere Elements, no crashes. You can find older versions of Premiere Elements for cheap nowadays. I got version 3 from a friend of mine for a 6-pack of beer

Addicted Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTCO
If you build an F-Toy it better be the Toyota motor home class, because your going to be living in it! Your wife would kill you if took on that big of a project!
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorboyota26
Yeah it needs more troyangulation
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
In Rememberance

Good to know Volcom! Honestly I think it has more to do with our desktop needing a wipe and rebuild BAD than anything.... But yeah I'd love to get my hands on Premiere!

And as a side, I think the song I was trying to use was corrupt (at least in the eyes of MSMM) The new song I put in, did just fine!

Molly
aka Lysmachia

Quote:
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 02:23 PM

Nice vid.

On the music thing, apparently it depends on who the publisher is. Some of them will let you use the song but it pops up ads for it during the video. Some of them won't and flag it for removal. There might be a list out there now of which will do what. I was surprised to recognize the second song.

And I was going to ask if you'd gotten your computer taken care of yet. I might be able to swing by a week from tomorrow (on the 24th) late morning and take a look if you want.

'07 Tacoma Sport AC V6 Auto 4x4, Black
Still pretty much stock.
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 03:15 PM
Veteran Member

Nice Video. I also checked out the Spring Creek Video from 2007. Just a little research for our trip Saturday. I do believe Tippy was running in that video.

CoTacoTRD~07 DC TRD~3" ToyTech Coilovers~Bilstein 5100's ~ Goodyear Duratrac's 285/75/R16~Slee Sliders~Spidertrax Wheel Spacers~ Quick Air OBA~All Pro Skids~ARB Bumper~Custom Exhaust~Snorkel~Sol Tek Lights
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 04:34 PM
Veteran Member

More nice vid action there! I need to do some 2009 compilations myself. Wonder if WM-maker would work any better on my machine trying to do that? Never tried to do fades, add stills, titles, music, etc. Makes me want to give it a shot watching these. Cool stuff.

Degenerate

'03 D-cab Prerunner (4wd conversion)[/SIZE]
D-Cab https://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115481
'85 4Runner Geared, Locked & Exo'd on 37's
Toyzilla https://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168734
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
In Rememberance

All of my WMM was self taught!

And yes I need anyone willing to help me rebuild the desktop and possibly rade my other computer for better RAM and a bettter video card.

In terms of music, BMG and SONY are cool. I tried to look up both of the artists I used ans could not find a label. So we'll see how long these movies stay up... though I imagine this movie will be fine because it was all sampled by Phidelity.

Molly
aka Lysmachia

Quote:
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 05:00 PM

Quote:
All of my WMM was self taught!

And yes I need anyone willing to help me rebuild the desktop and possibly rade my other computer for better RAM and a bettter video card.

In terms of music, BMG and SONY are cool. I tried to look up both of the artists I used ans could not find a label. So we'll see how long these movies stay up... though I imagine this movie will be fine because it was all sampled by Phidelity.
Molly, I've offered to rebuild your beast several times... figured you had someone else do it for ya...

offer still stands.
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 06:11 PM Thread Starter
In Rememberance

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Molly, I've offered to rebuild your beast several times... figured you had someone else do it for ya...

offer still stands.
I forgot.... The "episodes" make me slow that way. Yes please! What are ya doing sunday??? (Troy is welding sliders, and I figured I would try and tackle this computer)

Molly
aka Lysmachia

Quote:
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 06:34 PM

Send a message via MSN to Kappes03
I could watch these all day, I hope to get in one sometime if I ever get a chance to wheel with you guys!

'09 Tacoma 3" toytec coil overs, 285 Duratracs, BAMF sliders and rear diff skid

Last edited by Kappes03; 09-18-2009 at 06:35 PM. Reason: I fucked up, what do you think?
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 06:41 PM
Veteran Member

nice vid!
post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 07:03 PM Thread Starter
In Rememberance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
I could watch these all day, I hope to get in one sometime if I ever get a chance to wheel with you guys!
For sure! I love showcasing everone who was on a trail with us!

And check out this smiley a friend made for me!

Molly
aka Lysmachia

Quote:
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 09:07 PM

Great job as always Molly! Whats the pyro song? Heard you use it before and its kewl.

'93 Runner

Quote:
But again if you get snarky I will kick some ass.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode