Hermit Pass, Westcliffe CO 9-24-11 - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 08:28 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Hermit Pass, Westcliffe CO 9-24-11

I forgot about Medano being closed before heading out last Saturday. My dad called the number posted and they said the pass was still closed. So we decided to keep driving to Westcliffe and head up Hermit.

Great day to be out in the mountains! Ended up running it all in 2wd. Aired the tires down to 5-6psi to make the bumps go away. I had never been up past Hermit Lake. I never knew there was another lake. Hermit Peak has some snow on it and the trail takes you up to the snow. We stopped just short of it.

Addicted Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTCO
If you build an F-Toy it better be the Toyota motor home class, because your going to be living in it! Your wife would kill you if took on that big of a project!
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorboyota26
Yeah it needs more troyangulation
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 10:39 AM
Veteran Member

Wow! Gorgeous! I need to do that trail just to see the views! Good timing with the trees changing too.

1998 Tacoma - Rear e-locker, ADS Racing Shocks 2.5" Extended Travel Coilovers with Reservoirs, 3 inch All-Pro lift system in rear, Trail-Gear sliders, Trail-Gear front stinger bumper, CBI Wrap Around tube rear bumper, CB Radio, Skid Row Offroad Skids, 33 inch BFG KM2's on Ivan Stewart 16 inch wheels.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode