TTORA Forum banner

Anyone have a swingout tire carrier AND a tube bumper?

5K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  ROCKWIESER 
#1 ·
I'm looking for any pics of a swing out tire carrier on a tube bumper. I have Marlins rear bumper on my 94 and I'm going to 37's and I need someplace to put my full size spare. It wont' fit in the back with all the other crap I carry and I'll be damned if I can get that thing up on my roof rack by myself without a ladder not to mention the center of gravity issue.

#3 ·
Thanks.. PMed him.. anybody else?

#4 ·
UKMyers said:
I'm looking for any pics of a swing out tire carrier on a tube bumper. I have Marlins rear bumper on my 94 and I'm going to 37's and I need someplace to put my full size spare. It wont' fit in the back with all the other crap I carry and I'll be damned if I can get that thing up on my roof rack by myself without a ladder not to mention the center of gravity issue.
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53023 BEEEEFY

#9 ·
Sorry for the 2 year bump but does anybody have a close-up pic of how they mounted the hinge to the tube (like the white Taco in this thread)?? I want to make a tube bumper for my 84 4Runner but also wanted a swing out tire carrier. I'm having a hard time envisioning the corner where the hinge and the tube meet.

Thanks!

#12 ·
Why can't someone make a bumper just like Willman's in the $600 range?????????????????????????????? That is exactly what I want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.