Ok. WE have at least 5 members who have ponied up for memberships so Here is what and how you pay.
1. If you paid for a FL4WDA membership last January you only need to pay $10.00 to cover your membership to United.
2. If you are not a member of either FL4WDA or United you will pay $15.00 for a membership to both organizations.
3. Please include an extra dollar ($1.00) to cover any Paypal charges. Anything that is left over will be donated to the FL4WDA. This is a free club for me too. I should not be charged for you guys to join these awsome clubs.
WTF? I thought everyone was all gun-ho to do this? Come on you freakin slackers!!! This is important stuff! If you dont do your part to help the people who are fighting to keep OUR trails open then stuff like our upcoming takeover will be a thing of the past!!!
I don't care about the Jeep thing as long as my mail is on time!!!
92 4runner 22RE under slow construction
2010 Honda Insight 45MPG!!!! Surf racks and custom horn!
85 4runner: All the goodies. Gone but not forgotten.
These are the people that have paid, for new memberships and the amounts paid.
Membership forms were sent to FL4WDA for registration and as soon as I get any info from them I'll pass it on.
1. Ben LeCouris / FL4WDA & United $15.00
2. Bryan Parman / United $10.00
3. Charles Flanagan / FL4WDA & United $15.00
4. Harry Forsythe / FL4WDA & United $15.00
5. Neil McKenzie / United $10.00
6. Tim Reichardt / United $10.00
86 4Runner, SAS ,dual cases, 5.29, locked f&r, 36 sx's
Yes I wheel it.