TTORA Forum banner

The inevitable 'post pics of your FJ' thread

251K views 603 replies 232 participants last post by  terrantmike 
#1 ·
alright, we have a thread like this for 05+ tacos, pre 05 tacos, landcruisers, and prerunners. now we need one for the fjc. so show em if you got em. id like to see all the different lift, tire and armor combos people have put on their fj's and im sure everyone thats still in the planning stages would too to get some ideas. interior setups, cb's, stereos and such are good too. include the spec details of all your mods.

:worthless

At slick rock Nor-cal. 6-25-06.

See less See more
#346 ·
wheel center caps... not big in my book. sick otherwise.

#61 ·
Sun Fusion Cruiser said:
Mine's nowhere near worthy, but here it is. Lift and tires will be on it soon. And God willing, an ARB bull bar and roof rack.

Brian.....I know you love the way your FJ looks and that is awesome and it does stand out but MAN those graphics......gheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey....

Like pink shirt flaming **** ghey....:D

#62 ·
FJAggie07 said:
Brian.....I know you love the way your FJ looks and that is awesome and it does stand out but MAN those graphics......gheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey....

Like pink shirt flaming **** ghey....:D
Big kiss from me.:D

Hey, wait till the big picture is complete. I'll make you a believer.;)

Don't forget, Sonic has the lower stripes on his, and his is kick ass!

#65 ·
Sun Fusion Cruiser said:
Big kiss from me.:D

Hey, wait till the big picture is complete. I'll make you a believer.;)

Don't forget, Sonic has the lower stripes on his, and his is kick ass!
Don't tell me about kick ass, Sonic is freakin color coded, ya'lls FJ's could be ghey lovers, but yours being 2wd and with the second graphic would definitely play the role of bitch!

Bwahahaha.:p

#66 ·
FJAggie07 said:
Don't tell me about kick ass, Sonic is freakin color coded, ya'lls FJ's could be ghey lovers, but yours being 2wd and with the second graphic would definitely play the role of bitch!

Bwahahaha.:p
I've got my shiny chrome exhaust tip all ready and waiting. I think it's a little moist too, damn fog and humidity.:D

#68 ·
ATLRoach said:
That is misinformation! Find a law that proves it. Walker Evans puts that there for liability reasons not b/c it's a law. Keep trying chief and come back when you have correct info!
I wanted to say this a few days ago but Im sick of sayin it.

Beadlocks are not indefinately illegal. Im not aware of anywhere that they are illegal.

DOT approved just means the manufacturer is accepting liability.

If its not DOT approved, that doesnt mean its illegal for street use, it just means the manufacturer is protecting themself from a lawsuit when all 32 bolts snap, the outer lock comes off, your tire peels off, your rig rolls and lands on your head. And now your mother is pissed and cant do anything about it. If you were still alive she'd beat yer arse.

#74 ·
george.arnold said:
am i missing something here?
awesome lookin rig though

why use bead locks when you can just use a rim that's entirely too large for the tire :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.