TTORA Forum banner

In Light of the demise of corys runner.

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  YotaJosh 
#1 ·
I think somehow we need a free section in the AR side of the classifieds. To prevent the loss of good/ slightly used/ abused parts that somebody may have a home for.:D As we all know one mans trash is anothers treasure!:saw:

#6 ·
In retrospect, I feel like a jackass for not PM'ing you when we decided to scrap it. I completely forgot you were in a first gen 4runner. I talked to Daniel about offering Andrew the top when we picked it up from Cory, but we didn't have a way to get a hold of him before it got hauled back to Bismarck.

#7 ·
Man, I'm just kicking myself for not being in the loop. That would've been uber tight if you could've dropped it off next to the other parts runner. I'd have paid you scrap plus some. I could've used the top for another summer top, the tail lights, tailgate, doors, misc. stuff, but this is nothing I'm dieing to locate right now.

Bottom line is hindsight is twenty-twenty. I retract my statement about you being thirty points less cool in my book. When somebody wants something out of their yard (your father-in-law??) you work on their terms. I know that.

Next time you've got some first gen runner / second gen truck stuff, LMK. I'll put it to good use :D

#8 ·
Ya i know when its gotta go its gotta go. Im not mad or anything but there were still good parts and every toyota we scrap around here is less parts available. Most of em are still on the road as farm hands or what not. And i know that not everybody can store spare parts

They are getting rarer. It wont be long and we'll all be wheeling antiques. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.