TTORA Forum banner

Web site update

2K views 28 replies 4 participants last post by  Bear 
#1 · (Edited)
I met with Crozby last night to go over the progress of the new and improved website

We are still needing images from quite a few individuals for the roster page.

I will post a list of the members we are still needing images from later in this thread. If you know you have not sent in your image, please be proactive and post them here or send them directly to Crozby. He does not have the time to search the photobucket account for each and every one we still need.

#3 ·
For those of you that may be wondering what the hell is going on with InTTORA.org..

The site is now up and running, although there isn't much there yet unless you wanna play a game... :D

The actual website should uploaded and ready for your perusal within a day or two. Crozby has spent a lot of time on this and the only person who has seen it is Bear. So if you feel the need to criticize please be nice to Crozby, although it's OK to call Bear every name in the book (hell, I'll even give you suggestions)! :p

Seriously, it wouldn't hurt to give Crozby a high 5 for everything he has done!

#4 ·
psst…Hey Dc…

I WAS NOT GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE SITE BEING UP UNTIL ALL THE MODERATORS HAD A CHANCE TO PROOF IT!!!!!! :bitchslap :buttkick: :bitchslap

#16 ·
psst…Hey Dc…

I WAS NOT GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE SITE BEING UP UNTIL ALL THE MODERATORS HAD A CHANCE TO PROOF IT!!!!!! :bitchslap :buttkick: :bitchslap
I should ban your ass for setting me up like you did! LOL
Oh, sorry. You need to warn me about these things! I just thought everyone deserved a little heads up on how their money is being spent!

Btw, has anyone got past the first level yet?

#5 ·
I should ban your ass for setting me up like you did! LOL

#7 ·
I was laughing when I said that! but who says I have to play nice?

#9 ·
And you are who???? :D

I just alerted Crozby about your photos in a private email so hopefully he will grab them very soon.

speaking of which we are also adding vehicle descriptions so if you did not include that you might want to go edit the post.

Just keep in mind (not necessarily you but everyone in general) that it is not fair for Crozby to have to hunt and search for images and or information. So we need to help by actually posting the needed information.

#11 ·
important notice TO ALL MEMBERS

Crozby is on the home stretch for the web site!

but he is still lacking information needed for completion!

we need vehicle descriptions/ mods you want listed on the roster page. ASAP

Shortly we will have a complete list of those members we still need images from as well.

Again this is everyones web site, so please do your part in making it the best we can by providing us the information we request.

#12 ·
#13 ·
List of everyone we still need a photo image for:

Driver12518
dirttoy97
twentyfootdaredevil
sweendoggie
Mpiercey
twhzr7s
Hoss
04trdtao
milesglynn
gtrotter

For the list above we also need vehicle information as well. NWiTACO (Mark) I know you submitted your photos earlier today, but we still need your vehicle information as well.

#15 ·
yes, I know, but did you notice I said your images were posted this morning, but we still vehicle information from you?

#17 ·
LOL! I just don't want everyone thinking that they paid for a game site! It needs to be understood, that the game site is only temporary until the actual site is launched!

I didn't realize you guys put up the game site until I actually typed in the site URL which was after I posted my post.

#18 ·
LOL! I just don't want everyone thinking that they paid for a game site! It needs to be understood, that the game site is only temporary until the actual site is launched!

I didn't realize you guys put up the game site until I actually typed in the site URL which was after I posted my post.
You wanted more then a game? :eek:

You need to tell us these things! Communication is the key!

#22 ·
It's all about truck control! just like real wheel'n. ;)

#27 ·
Are you saying you are only two wheel drive? ;)

I thought the newer toyota 4x4's had one of those fancy diff thingy-ma-bobs under the front:confused:

#29 ·
If they are just now realizing that, then everyone in Indiana is slower than I thought!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.