A340F- to -W59 - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 05:58 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

A340F- to -W59

My swap has been finished for about a year now. I would like to thank Tacoma4life, Saftydang, Mosk22ret, and anyone else who helped me in my swap.

A few key points I would like to point out-

- Make sure to be very careful whel laying out the clutch master cyl holes in the fire wall. Fire wall template- Mosk22ret

-Use GL-4 gear oil in your transmission, I used Amsoil GL-5 and shifts are kinda notchy and not very smooth.

-If your truck has the 3.4L V6, your transmission crossmember is in the correct place, however if you have the 2.7L 4cyl your crossmemeber is too far back, and will need to be modified.
(Top is the modified crossmember, bottom is the stock one.)

Parts: I bought/used

- W59 and broke transfercase- $650 (halland salvage)
- Front half of rear shaft- Free w/ trans
- Brake pedal- Free w/ trans
- Clutch pedal and bracket- Free w/ trans
- New Clutch master cyl- $55 (autozone)
- Clutch hydro line (hard)- $8 (autozone)
- AISIN Slave cyl- $23 (ebay)
- Shifter boot- Free w/ trans
- Fly wheel- Free w/ trans
- Spare crossmemver- Free w/ trans
- (3) 460ohm resistors (1) 2.2Kohm resistor and a project box w/ ciurcit board - $7.50 (radio shack)
- Reverse light plug from harness (toyota) $16
- rubber clutch line -$20 (toyota)
- Clutch -$133 (Ebay)
- Shifter console -$10 (NC4x4 member)
- NSK release bearing - $52 (toyota)
- Rubber clutch line clips - $1.20 (toyota)
- ECU - $118 (local junk yard via Car-part.com)
- AMSOil for the Engine, trans and t-case plus filter- $111 (Toyota)
- Toyota Trans mount- $75 (Toyota)
- Front Drive shaft- $50 (halland salvage)

TOTAL- $1318.70

VERY helpful threads

SaftyDangs Inof thread<-- This thread has everything.

Tacoma4lifes swap

Mosk22ret's ECU pinout PDF

Car-part.com was used to track down parts I could not find local.
__________________________________________________ ______

As follows in this thread, I had toyed with the idea of using resisters to fool the Auto ECU into thinking that there was a automatic transmission inplace and functioning normally. However after finding a used ECU with the correct part number that was a plug and play, I opted for that in stead. I certian that the resisters would have worked.

Yota

-Yota
NCTTORA.COM

My Transmission swap

V8 4.7L swap

99 Tacoma- Stockish

87 4Runner- Not so Stockish

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Darcy* View Post
.. I know you're extremely knowledgeable

Last edited by Yotaoffroad27; 06-15-2011 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Parts list
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 07:35 PM
Veteran Member

That's seems like a very fair price.

Drive shaft lengths? I don't know...

Get a brake pedal from a 1999, then that should be all you need, no bracket, booster, master cylinder, etc.

I don't think I have actually seen anyone swap ECU's without swapping entire wiring harnesses. You will have to report back on weather that actually works. But don't worry, swapping entire engine and dash harnesses is actually quite easy once you locate the harnesses. It's just pulling the dash out, then unplug, plug, unplug, plug, and on and on for awhile.

-Peter

2002 Double Cab Prerunner to 4x4 swap
2.7 (3RZ) with a 5-speed manual
Manual locking hubs
Aussie Locked front diff
Trail Gear rock sliders
Home made bumpers and skids
Airbag delete/dash swap from a 1997 (because I wanted too...)
post #3 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

a wile back i read over a thread saying you could put resistors in place to trick the computer but i cant find the thread.

i might be dead wrong, but it seams to me that the manual and auto harnesses should not be too much different, sept for the Auto ECU using more wires than the Manual ECU simply because it controls the trans. i know that the 95.5-97 taco's use a less standardized harness, but i have read that from 98 to 2004 the had a more standard harness. people put 3.4L in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen toyota's and there is waaay more harness mods to be made than a trans....... thats how i have to look at it anyway

and if i can rap my head around how the shift soleniods work and talk to the ECU, i can figure out a way to by pass it, man made it, man can alter it.

IF anyone can help me make this thing as close to factory as it can be i would very greatful, I plan on do a full scale write-up.

-Yota
NCTTORA.COM

My Transmission swap

V8 4.7L swap

99 Tacoma- Stockish

Quote:

post #4 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 08:16 AM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to RaideRNatioN
Found them for ya.

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...ad.php?t=69438

http://www.customtacos.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=137151

100% AMERICAN

Keep working. Millions on welfare depend on you!
post #5 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 08:23 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

hey man thanks a TON!! i feel dumb that it was on this forum and i couldnt find it

i saw the jungle code one, thanks for the cross post

-Yota
NCTTORA.COM

My Transmission swap

V8 4.7L swap

99 Tacoma- Stockish

Quote:
post #6 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-22-2010, 09:00 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Ok everybody, i believe i am ready to start posting up all my finding and plans to start my swap. I will not settle for anything less than perfection. perfection in this case is a full functional 5speed in place of my automatic, NO CELs, and all of my factoty options still working.

My plans as of now,

- Us the Auto ECU and Harness with a 5speed
- To trick the Auto ECU into thinking the shift solenoids are there and working i will use Resistors.

- I will also use a resistor in place of the A/T oil temp sensor.

- I will run the Neutral switch to the Clutch depression switch. (It will also start in "Neutral" [clutch pedal pressed]) The reason i will not tie the wires together for Neutral together for ever is because the ECU will throw a code if it sees N all the time.

- i will run the wire from the D (drive) wire (from gear selector) to the clutch Extention switch. that way anytime the clutch is NOT pushed the ECU with think it is in DRIVE

- As of right now i do not think i will use the clutch start/cancel button, the reason is: when the button is used it will STAY ON untill the truck is turned off. therefore the ECU would see a Neutral and drive signals at the same time, possably tripping a code.

- Cruse control runs threw the D on the gear selector for an auto, having the Drive wire run to the clutch Extention switch will allow full use of Cruise control, how ever when the clutch OR brake is pressed it will disengage.

-As for the O/D off button and the ECT button associated with the operation of the Auto, removing them will NOT effect the ECU, as these switchs are open in normal operation, and only by pressing them will they change the shifting of the trans.

Other things that you need,

ALL the manual transmission clutch stuff. clutch MC, pedal, lines, flywheel,clutch plates, and all hard ware. you will also need the center consol and shifter boot.

that is all i have for the moment. i am sure there is somthing i have missed. i will update this as i go.

-Yota
NCTTORA.COM

My Transmission swap

V8 4.7L swap

99 Tacoma- Stockish

Quote:

Last edited by Yotaoffroad27; 06-06-2010 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Work correction
post #7 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-22-2010, 10:06 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotaoffroad27 View Post
Ok everybody, i believe i am ready to start posting up all my finding and plans to start my swap. I will not settle for anything less than perfection. perfection in this case is a full functional 5speed in place of my automatic, NO CELs, and all of my factoty options still working.

My plans as of now,

- Us the Auto ECU and Harness with a 5speed
- To trick the Auto ECU into thinking the shift solenoids are there and working i will use Resistors.

- I will also use a resistor in place of the A/T oil temp sensor.

- I will run the Neutral switch to the Clutch extension switch. (It will also start in "Neutral" [clutch pedal pressed]) The reason i will not tie the wires together for Neutral together for ever is because the ECU will throw a code if it sees N all the time.

- i will run the wire from the D (drive) wire (from gear selector) to the clutch depression switch. that way anytime the clutch is NOT pushed the ECU with think it is in DRIVE

- As of right now i do not think i will use the clutch start/cancel button, the reason is: when the button is used it will STAY ON untill the truck is turned off. therefore the ECU would see a Neutral and drive signals at the same time, also sending a constent N signal.

- Cruse control runs threw the D on the gear selector for an auto, having the Drive wire run to the clutch depression switch will allow full use of Cruise control, how ever when the clutch OR brake is pressed it will disengage it.

-As for the O/D off button and the ECT button associated with the operation of the Auto, removing them will NOT effect the ECU, as these switchs are open in normal operation, and only by pressing them will they change the shifting of the trans.

Other things that you need,

ALL the manual transmission clutch stuff. clutch MC, pegal, line, flywheel,clutch plates, and all hard ware. you will also need the center consol and shifter boot.

that is all i have for the moment. i am sure there is somthing i have missed. i will update this as i go.
I don't know if TacomaJD has progress on his plan to swap from 5 SPEED TO AUTO but if he is still thinking of swapping you guy should get together if the parts are compatible. Read the thread here. https://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156661
post #8 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-22-2010, 10:17 PM
Veteran Member

Perfect, except you have the extension and depression switches backwards.

I'm still curious about the resistors working. A resistor will allow a set current to pass. Don't you think that using resistors to trick the computer into thinking the shift solonoids are there will also trick it into believing it's in one gear all the time? And this fixed amount may itself throw a CEL because it thinks it's 'stuck' in this one gear. Sort of like when the ECU trips a CEL because it's always in neutral.

I don't know, just brainstorming...

-Peter

Manual locking hubs
Aussie Locked front diff
Trail Gear rock sliders
post #9 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-22-2010, 10:52 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma4life View Post
Perfect, except you have the extension and depression switches backwards.

I'm still curious about the resistors working. A resistor will allow a set current to pass. Don't you think that using resistors to trick the computer into thinking the shift solonoids are there will also trick it into believing it's in one gear all the time? And this fixed amount may itself throw a CEL because it thinks it's 'stuck' in this one gear. Sort of like when the ECU trips a CEL because it's always in neutral.

I don't know, just brainstorming...

yea, i was wondering about that today. Looking at the Diagram it shows 3 wires coming from the ECU, they go to 3 soleniods, then ALL 3 solennoids are grounded together NOT returning to the ECU. so it seams to me that the ECU is not checking the power that returns. it is only looking to make sure power is going.

i dont think the ECU powers all the wires at once, IF it did then it would be in 3 gears at once. I think is looks at the shift detent cable (passing gear cable) to see witch soleniod needs to be energized. the only time i see the computer having a problem is if i was holding it to the rev limiter and the computer trying to up shift. (I beleive that the A/T computer is designed to upshift if behing held in gear too low for Engine speed. Example, you have your gear solector in Low, not the t-case but the trans, and you take off and you forget to bump it up to 2 or Drive, it SHOULD do a forced upshift to protect the engine) although i have done it before and run it a line or two into the red and it never shifted or the limiter cut the engine out.

maybe i am wrong... but i think.. i hope that this works out right

-Yota
NCTTORA.COM

My Transmission swap

V8 4.7L swap

99 Tacoma- Stockish

Quote:
post #10 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-22-2010, 10:54 PM
Veteran Member

Well it sounds like your on top of it, I'm sure you'll figure it out. Nice work...

-Peter

Manual locking hubs
Aussie Locked front diff
Trail Gear rock sliders
post #11 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-22-2010, 10:54 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rader View Post
I don't know if TacomaJD has progress on his plan to swap from 5 SPEED TO AUTO but if he is still thinking of swapping you guy should get together if the parts are compatible. Read the thread here. https://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156661
well right now i am hanging on to my Auto untill i am 100% sure that this swap is going to go perfect. this swap will be considered a failure if i get a CEL, and if i cant fix the CEL the Auto will be going back in, NC WILL NOT pass ANYTHING with a CEL on.

-Yota
NCTTORA.COM

My Transmission swap

V8 4.7L swap

99 Tacoma- Stockish

Quote:
post #12 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-22-2010, 10:58 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Well it sounds like your on top of it, I'm sure you'll figure it out. Nice work...
man i sure hope so.. i have read, read, read and re-read the wiring diagram.....

-Yota
NCTTORA.COM

My Transmission swap

V8 4.7L swap

99 Tacoma- Stockish

Quote:
post #13 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-22-2010, 11:07 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Ok i "broke ground" to day on this project, i went by radio shack and picked up 2 packs of resistors(both come in packs of 5). one pack was 460 ohm 1/2 watt, and the other was 2.2k ohm 1/4 watt. these where as close as i could get to the ones in the other thread. i also bought a "project contianer" and a small circuit bord to mount everything on... total cost..... $7.50

Sorry for bad cell pics... best i could do for ya

-Yota
NCTTORA.COM

My Transmission swap

V8 4.7L swap

99 Tacoma- Stockish

Quote:
post #14 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-24-2010, 07:44 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

well boys, took a little road trip today. went about 1 hr and a half to a toyota salvage yard. picked up my new (to me) w59 & its t-case, both the brake and clutch pedal assemble, flywheel, shift boot, crossmember, clutch cancel button, and front half of the rear drive shaft. payed $650. i hope to order the clutch stuff in a week or 2.

-Yota
NCTTORA.COM

My Transmission swap

V8 4.7L swap

99 Tacoma- Stockish

Quote:
post #15 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-24-2010, 09:02 PM
Veteran Member

Nice... But agian, you don't need the cross member, just the W59 transmission mount that attaches to the cross member. It may even be the same as the R151 mount, but I can't confirm that.

-Peter

Manual locking hubs
Aussie Locked front diff
Trail Gear rock sliders
post #16 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-25-2010, 05:57 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Nice... But agian, you don't need the cross member, just the W59 transmission mount that attaches to the cross member. It may even be the same as the R151 mount, but I can't confirm that.

yea he already had it on the pile when i got there so i took it. but it didnt come with the mount, thats something else i need.

-Yota
NCTTORA.COM

My Transmission swap

V8 4.7L swap

99 Tacoma- Stockish

Quote:
post #17 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-25-2010, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

My W59. it has somewhere around 100k on it. its nice and dirty, the 2.7 that was turning it had i nice sized oil leak.

Front half of the rear driveshaft, (side with carrier) the carrier is missing, and the u-joint has a tight spot in it. but its what i have to have, its 3"s longer than the auto version

and here is the T-case. (from the manual) the Input from the bolted on seal peace in 2 5/8"s long. the T-case it self has me confused, the shifter works perfect, when in 2wd the rear out put turns the same, when in 4H its get a little harder to turn (like theres more weight) but the front output doesnt spine, samething in 4L no front out put movement... i took the fill plug out and can see the chain, it looks good, you can turn the front output and the chain turns and moves like it should. not really sure what the deal is, if anyone has seen this before fill me in.

My pile-o-parts shifter boot, painted driveshaft and clutch pedal assembly, and clutch master, clutch lines and flywheel

brand new OEM AISIN slave cyl.

brand new from toyota reverse light plug w/ wires

Clutch parts

Shifter console- im alittle worried about the color.. its looks more gray than tan but maybe its just a bad cell pic

The brake pedal mounts are the same from the Auto to manual trucks, the ONLY differents is the pedal it self. the Auto has the BIG pad, and the manual has the SMALL one. The only thing i had to do was switch the actual pedal. i reused my much cleaner (NO rust) bracket, and the pedal lever from the manual.

Things i still need

Cutch disc, pressure plate, throw out & piolet bearings, Clutch master, slave cyl, Hydrolic line, and Trans mount
I also need the center console. i need a TAN one, if you have one you want to sell PM me.

Tacoma4life has used products from "gripforce" on EBAY, they sell OEM style clutch kits, i will be trying them too, if anyone has used products from them before PLEASE feel free to give feed back in this thread

-Yota
NCTTORA.COM

My Transmission swap

V8 4.7L swap

99 Tacoma- Stockish

Quote:

Last edited by Yotaoffroad27; 06-25-2010 at 09:29 AM.
post #18 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-25-2010, 09:19 PM
Veteran Member

Again, it the seller's ebay user name, NOT the brand of the clutch. The brand is AISIN and it's Toyota factory equipment.

See here-

https://www.ttora.com/forum/showthrea...ripforce+aisin

Post 23 has a link to the seller's auctions and post 44 has pictures of the clutch they received.

-Peter

Manual locking hubs
Aussie Locked front diff
Trail Gear rock sliders
post #19 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-26-2010, 06:19 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

ahh sorry.

that better???

-Yota
NCTTORA.COM

My Transmission swap

V8 4.7L swap

99 Tacoma- Stockish

Quote:
post #20 of 67 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

one more baby step forward.. i now have the clutch master cyl. ordering the slave cyl tomorrow. and the clutch is still on hold

-Yota
NCTTORA.COM

My Transmission swap

V8 4.7L swap

99 Tacoma- Stockish

Quote:
post #21 of 67 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Veteran Member

Make sure you post plenty of pics and give great details, looks like I'll be following what your doing, since my tranny is gone

Also, is the transfercase 100% needed, can't use the stock auto?

2000 Taco Ext. Cab 2.7L, SAS D44 3 Link front and Ford 9" Full widths. Never ending cycle...
SAS Gathering
SAS Build Thread
post #22 of 67 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
Make sure you post plenty of pics and give great details, looks like I'll be following what your doing, since my tranny is gone

well its pretty simple. mechanically everything will bolt right into place. the only mods you will have to do is cut a hole in the fire wall/ bulk head for the clutch master cyl. and you will have to enlarge the hole for the shifters.

the Electrical is the hardest part. but i believe i have figured out how to by pass it. i will keep this thread updated on progress.... how ever slow it might be

and as for the transfercase, i have read the only difference is from 4cyl to v6 so 4cyl auto and manual are the same, and v6 auto and manual are the same.

-Yota
NCTTORA.COM

My Transmission swap

V8 4.7L swap

99 Tacoma- Stockish

Quote:
post #23 of 67 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 11:30 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Transmission mount

I have a guy that works at a toyota dealer, he is parts guy. he has been supplyig me with any technical info i may need. i asked him if the auto 4x4 and manual 4x4 tranmission mount are different. he stated that the part numbers are the same exept for the last number. he seams to think that they would be close enough to be compatible. can anyone give 1st hand knowledge if this is true or not. tacoma4life i know you said they are not, what part of it did NOT match up?

-Yota
NCTTORA.COM

My Transmission swap

V8 4.7L swap

99 Tacoma- Stockish

Quote:

Last edited by Yotaoffroad27; 06-15-2011 at 12:11 PM.
post #24 of 67 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 11:34 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotaoffroad27 View Post
well its pretty simple. mechanically everything will bolt right into place. the only mods you will have to do is cut a hole in the fire wall/ bulk head for the clutch master cyl. and you will have to enlarge the hole for the shifters.

the Electrical is the hardest part. but i believe i have figured out how to by pass it. i will keep this thread updated on progress.... how ever slow it might be

and as for the transfercase, i have read the only difference is from 4cyl to v6 so 4cyl auto and manual are the same, and v6 auto and manual are the same.
So are you just going to use the transfercase because it came with the MT for free? If I can find a xfer/MT together I guess ill just go with that route, otherwise if I can only find the MT then I can still use my stock T-case?

2000 Taco Ext. Cab 2.7L, SAS D44 3 Link front and Ford 9" Full widths. Never ending cycle...
SAS Gathering
SAS Build Thread
post #25 of 67 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 11:38 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
So are you just going to use the transfercase because it came with the MT for free? If I can find a xfer/MT together I guess ill just go with that route, otherwise if I can only find the MT then I can still use my stock T-case?
well i will pull the case off the auto and see if the imputs are the same, if so i will use the transfer from the auto, the one that came on the manual is broke, the input will not move the front output in any gear. so instead of hunting threw and trying to fix the broken one ill use my current one since its full funtional

-Yota
NCTTORA.COM

My Transmission swap

V8 4.7L swap

99 Tacoma- Stockish

Quote:
post #26 of 67 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 11:34 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

A small update just to keep anyone who is following along updated.

i am still woking on gathering parts to do the swap, i still need a clutch and few other things . if anyone wants to donate a clutch (a good one) ill take it

Since I do not yet have all the parts I have been forced to fill my time with searching, and here are a few threads related to what I want to do with the resistors. Some of the info is NOT toyota related but it gives a general idea and concept of how it works.

How someone else did it on a NON TOYOTA related trans

This thread has some info on how to figure out what resistor to use

How someone did it in a camry

General Info on how it works

if anyone has anything else to add or has done this feel free to leave your info here.

-Yota
NCTTORA.COM

My Transmission swap

V8 4.7L swap

99 Tacoma- Stockish

Quote:
post #27 of 67 (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 12:54 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

I have been told that the W59 and A340F use different crossmember mounts.

i have been diggin around some and found this info.

Look at the bottom trans mount, it is for tacomas. and it says it fits 4cyl MANUAL, V6 AUTO and MANUAL. and has a side not that says it will not fit 4cyl AUTOs....

but here in this info (from the almighty Pirate4x4), it says that the 2.7L and 3.4L both use the A340F.
so it seems to me that the mount would be the same, atleast the part that bolts to the trans itself, and i have been told that the crossmembers are the same between the Auto and Manual 3rz transmissions.

Transmission and Transfer case models for the 95-04 models
W59 = 5sp for 4cyl (2wd and 4wd)
R150 = 5sp for V6 (2wd mini)
R150F = 5sp for V6 (prerunner and 4wd)
A340E = Auto for V6 (prerunner)
A340F = Auto for 4cyl/V6 (4wd)
A44D = Auto for V6 (2wd mini)

so it seems to me that the trasn mount would be the same.

The reason i ask this question is i am trying to deside if i need to buy a new mount or if i can use the one i currently have holding my Auto in place. i would like to have all my parts pressent when i start my swap so my trucks down time is minimal.

-Yota
NCTTORA.COM

My Transmission swap

V8 4.7L swap

99 Tacoma- Stockish

Quote:
post #28 of 67 (permalink) Old 06-18-2010, 08:07 AM

I know the mounts for the A340 and the R150 are different. I think you can buy the new mounts at autozone or any other parts store for relatively cheap though. So, even if it didnt fit, it would be an extra 30 min to run to autozone right??

I am in the middle of a similar project. 4runner auto to manual using the r150f transmission. I havent made a post yet, but it should be up soon.

Any idea what the diameters of the holes for the master cylinder should be??
post #29 of 67 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 11:56 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthemanx07 View Post
I know the mounts for the A340 and the R150 are different. I think you can buy the new mounts at autozone or any other parts store for relatively cheap though. So, even if it didnt fit, it would be an extra 30 min to run to autozone right??

I am in the middle of a similar project. 4runner auto to manual using the r150f transmission. I havent made a post yet, but it should be up soon.

Any idea what the diameters of the holes for the master cylinder should be??

cool man, i just found your thread, cool to see sooo many tranny swaps popping up. as far as the holes go for the clutch master i am not sure. i have spent a mins looking at it. i figure i will use my dial caliper to find the hole saw and drill bit i need. i have not yet cut any holes

-Yota
NCTTORA.COM

My Transmission swap

V8 4.7L swap

99 Tacoma- Stockish

Quote:
post #30 of 67 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 12:46 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Ordered my Clutch friday hopfully it will be here this week, also i may have found my shifter console. hope to have it all in a week or so. More updates as parts come in

-Yota
NCTTORA.COM

My Transmission swap

V8 4.7L swap

99 Tacoma- Stockish

Quote:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode