"Taco Box" T-case Shifter Relocation - TTORA Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-13-2012, 03:33 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
 
Lumpskie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 662
"Taco Box" T-case Shifter Relocation

So, I'm planning on going with a "taco box" dual case setup on my rig. One thing that I really want to do keep my shifters together. This means creating/purchasing a linkeage that would move the rear case shifter forward about 8 inches.

For the older gear driven cases, Davez offroad sells this type of setup.

http://www.davezoffroadperformance.c...e-shifter.html

Is there anything out there that would do the equivelant for our chain driven cases?

If anyone has experience or ideas (even better, some pics), post up and let me know!

Thanks,

'96 3.4L, 5Speed, Toytec 16" coilovers with Tundra Bilstein 5100s, Light Racing UCAs, Alcan Orbit Eye Leafs with 12" Bilstein 7100 short Bodies, ARB rear locker, 33x12.5 Duratracs, CBI sliders, Bushwacker fender flares, self made front bumper, M8000, Vision X 6.7" lights with Morimoto HIDs, full skids, Inchworm dual case setup - 15 clocking

Build Thread:
http://threeg4runners.freeforums.org...coma-t263.html
Lumpskie is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-13-2012, 03:39 PM
Veteran Member
 
Scuba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Austin, Texas.
Posts: 8,881
I bet if you ask nicely enough, Davez will custom make the plate and shifter linkage for use on a Tacoma. He makes twin sticks for the Tacomas and he knows the base plate layout so it wouldn't be much extra work for him.


99 Single Cab 2.7. Finally SAS'd and sitting on full width Toyota axles.
Scuba is offline  
post #3 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-13-2012, 04:18 PM
Veteran Member
 
j-money$$$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hesperia, Ca
Posts: 534
Might save some cash and check out Trail Gears new tacoma dual case stuff. Marlin makes nice stuff but its super pricey. I know TG released a kit about 2 weeks ago

1997 crawlin' 4runner
j-money$$$ is offline  
 
post #4 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-13-2012, 06:07 PM
Veteran Member
 
vegaskurt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Reno NV
Posts: 801
I cant remember who it was, (either zsasbo or norcalpr) but go search their build threads in the Solid axle section. But one of them did a custom linkage to keep the two shifters in the forward location. Looked like a pretty simple solution.

1997 4runner SC V6 | URD 7th | Stubbs Sliders | SAS | FROR FF Kit
vegaskurt is offline  
post #5 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-13-2012, 06:25 PM
Veteran Member
 
Scuba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Austin, Texas.
Posts: 8,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-money$$$ View Post
Might save some cash and check out Trail Gears new tacoma dual case stuff. Marlin makes nice stuff but its super pricey. I know TG released a kit about 2 weeks ago
Sounds like we have a guinea pig...

99 Single Cab 2.7. Finally SAS'd and sitting on full width Toyota axles.
Scuba is offline  
post #6 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-13-2012, 07:59 PM
Veteran Member
 
j-money$$$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hesperia, Ca
Posts: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
Sounds like we have a guinea pig...
Its $595 for both adaptors. Looks nice and the crawl box will have a drain plug with the TG kit. All you need is a 23 spline donor case



To the OP sorry for the hijack

1997 crawlin' 4runner
j-money$$$ is offline  
post #7 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 07:20 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
 
Lumpskie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 662
Thanks for the replies, guys.

My plan was to go the inchworm route. Is there an advantage for going trailgear? BTW, I don't have a donor box, so I was planning on purchasing that with the adapters. 23 spline boxes seem hard to come by these days...

Scuba, thanks for the heads up on Davez Offroad.
So, for the shifters, do you guys think calling Dave would be the best route? Or would it be pretty simple to fab one up myself?

VegasKurt: I couldn't seem to find the post... any idea how old it is?

Thanks, again, for the replies.

'96 3.4L, 5Speed, Toytec 16" coilovers with Tundra Bilstein 5100s, Light Racing UCAs, Alcan Orbit Eye Leafs with 12" Bilstein 7100 short Bodies, ARB rear locker, 33x12.5 Duratracs, CBI sliders, Bushwacker fender flares, self made front bumper, M8000, Vision X 6.7" lights with Morimoto HIDs, full skids, Inchworm dual case setup - 15 clocking

Build Thread:
http://threeg4runners.freeforums.org...coma-t263.html
Lumpskie is offline  
post #8 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 10:09 AM
Veteran Member
 
slander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Peoples Communist Republic of Northern Illinois
Posts: 1,795
http://radesignsproducts.com/TripleSticks.aspx Im running this on my tacoma. I have a lefty so I used this kit, since a lefty is a gear driven tcase. Im the first guy to run this setup in a taco from this company. Now you may ask "what does this have to do with my truck", email the guy who makes these, he was looking at starting production for tacomas. You may be the guinea pig for these or get a pre production model or something, and i will say its a sweet kit, good price, and super easy install.

Heres my build thread: https://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137868

I did have to cut and bend shifters to get this to work, so nothing will be a direct bolt in, have a welder ready.

Do not go cheap on the crawl box parts, espcially if you daily drive your truck or spend time on the street. Do it right the first time instead of going cheap and having to redo it with the nice parts you should have used in the first place!! Get a gear driven tcase and tear it down, and stuff it with some 4.7 gears from marlin with the total spline input. Marlins and inchworms adapter even has a drain plug for the crawl box (has to in any taco setup reguardless as to who makes the adapter since the cases do not share oil). Inchworms good people to work with, i think i was on the phone with josh once a week for 3 months last summer when i was building my lefty.

2002 Ext cab TRD v-6, crawler and lots of dents.
That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.
slander is offline  
post #9 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 11:23 AM
Veteran Member
 
rivethead242's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vista, Ca
Posts: 1,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaskurt View Post
I cant remember who it was, (either zsasbo or norcalpr) but go search their build threads in the Solid axle section. But one of them did a custom linkage to keep the two shifters in the forward location. Looked like a pretty simple solution.
Pretty sure it is NorCalPR
rivethead242 is offline  
post #10 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 12:09 PM
Going John Galt
 
hytenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Norcal
Posts: 31,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivethead242 View Post
Pretty sure it is NorCalPR
they copied Bob's original design (AZ ttora) ...as have everyone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
Yeah, well, I'm just glad I snagged a few Spector cans before EPA converted them to Sphincters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Jake View Post
Lube may be your best friend (depending on location).
'00 Excab Tacoma, 2.7, 5sp with a Bunch-o-mods
Inchworm Rock Walkin' Gear
hytenor is offline  
post #11 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 01:10 PM
Veteran Member
 
slander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Peoples Communist Republic of Northern Illinois
Posts: 1,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by hytenor View Post
they copied Bob's original design (AZ ttora) ...as have everyone else
Im trying to copy his whole truck!!

2002 Ext cab TRD v-6, crawler and lots of dents.
That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.
slander is offline  
post #12 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 01:15 PM
Veteran Member
 
j-money$$$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hesperia, Ca
Posts: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpskie View Post
Thanks for the replies, guys.

My plan was to go the inchworm route. Is there an advantage for going trailgear? BTW, I don't have a donor box, so I was planning on purchasing that with the adapters. 23 spline boxes seem hard to come by these days...
yeah the 23s are harder to find. Is there and advantage? Price, getting a drain plug on the crawl box, and hopefully not all the issues that my good friend had/has with his MC tacobox.

They all make quality parts. Inchworm/MC/TG

1997 crawlin' 4runner
j-money$$$ is offline  
post #13 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 02:42 PM
Going John Galt
 
hytenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Norcal
Posts: 31,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by slander View Post
Im trying to copy his whole truck!!
which one? LOL, He sold the Taco and now has a beater/buggy

TBob came up with the original triple-stick for his Inchworm crawler. Marlin later came up with their own version along with the specially made boots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
Yeah, well, I'm just glad I snagged a few Spector cans before EPA converted them to Sphincters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Jake View Post
Lube may be your best friend (depending on location).
'00 Excab Tacoma, 2.7, 5sp with a Bunch-o-mods
Inchworm Rock Walkin' Gear
hytenor is offline  
post #14 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 02:53 PM
Veteran Member
 
faithoffroad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 1,120
Do you plan on clocking the case at all? I don't think the TrailGear allows for any clocking.

I'm running the Marlin taco box but that's only because Incwhorms new box wasn't available yet.(I REALLY wish I had Inchworms).

Here's what I'm working with. I can't remember what I clocked to.

"If it has tit's,tires or triggers, you can be pretty sure your going to have problems with it"
faithoffroad is offline  
post #15 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 03:14 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
 
Lumpskie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 662
I was planning on clocking my case, so it looks like Inchworm is a good route for that. I was planning on buying the front case with the 2.28 in it and run it with my stock 2.57 case. From what I've read, that seems to be a reliable setup... so let me know if people are having problems with it!

I'll contact RADesign and see if they are interested in working with me... I'll also contact DavezOffroad. It neither will work, I'll just try to weld up something myself.

I'll post up if there is an easy solution that would benefit others. In the mean time, if anyone has fabbed up their own version, I'd love to see the process!

'96 3.4L, 5Speed, Toytec 16" coilovers with Tundra Bilstein 5100s, Light Racing UCAs, Alcan Orbit Eye Leafs with 12" Bilstein 7100 short Bodies, ARB rear locker, 33x12.5 Duratracs, CBI sliders, Bushwacker fender flares, self made front bumper, M8000, Vision X 6.7" lights with Morimoto HIDs, full skids, Inchworm dual case setup - 15 clocking

Build Thread:
http://threeg4runners.freeforums.org...coma-t263.html
Lumpskie is offline  
post #16 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 03:45 PM
Going John Galt
 
hytenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Norcal
Posts: 31,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpskie View Post
I was planning on clocking my case, so it looks like Inchworm is a good route for that. I was planning on buying the front case with the 2.28 in it and run it with my stock 2.57 case. From what I've read, that seems to be a reliable setup... so let me know if people are having problems with it!

I'll contact RADesign and see if they are interested in working with me... I'll also contact DavezOffroad. It neither will work, I'll just try to weld up something myself.

I'll post up if there is an easy solution that would benefit others. In the mean time, if anyone has fabbed up their own version, I'd love to see the process!
contact/search for TBob on the AZ board for his original writeup

2.28s are $400 cheaper than 4.7s and seem to be fine for the 3.4 application. If, however, you are going to tires larger than 35s you might want to reconsider 4.7s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
Yeah, well, I'm just glad I snagged a few Spector cans before EPA converted them to Sphincters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Jake View Post
Lube may be your best friend (depending on location).
'00 Excab Tacoma, 2.7, 5sp with a Bunch-o-mods
Inchworm Rock Walkin' Gear
hytenor is offline  
post #17 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 03:49 PM
Going John Galt
 
hytenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Norcal
Posts: 31,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithoffroad View Post
Do you plan on clocking the case at all? I don't think the TrailGear allows for any clocking.

I'm running the Marlin taco box but that's only because Incwhorms new box wasn't available yet.(I REALLY wish I had Inchworms).

Here's what I'm working with. I can't remember what I clocked to.
looks about like mine...30*


Quote:
Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
Yeah, well, I'm just glad I snagged a few Spector cans before EPA converted them to Sphincters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Jake View Post
Lube may be your best friend (depending on location).
'00 Excab Tacoma, 2.7, 5sp with a Bunch-o-mods
Inchworm Rock Walkin' Gear
hytenor is offline  
post #18 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 04:49 PM
Veteran Member
 
Mr Tacomi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 2,778
Here's what I did:















I have since straightened the Tacoma T-case shift handle (the left one) and replaced the Marlin knob with another Tacoma Electronic shift knob/button with another shift boot. The left button controls 2/4WD and I use the right button for ARB compressor. No cupholders were lost in the process and with the two shifters side by side, looking as about OE install as possible.

I have a Marlin 'Taco Supreme' with 4.7 gearset, rotated 15. I'm very happy with the 'extra' lower gear- I say extra because I have 2.56, 4.7 and 12.3, vs a stock setup having 2.28, 2.56 (basically the same) and 5.84. Depends on what you want from the box, and what terrain you wheel on.

Oh yeah, I have less than $30 into the shift linkage. I spent some $$ on the shift knob/boot from Toyota, but still am WAY under what some of those sealed shifters cost.

+()X()=
Mr Tacomi is offline  
post #19 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012, 08:52 AM
Veteran Member
 
slander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Peoples Communist Republic of Northern Illinois
Posts: 1,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-money$$$ View Post
yeah the 23s are harder to find. Is there and advantage? Price, getting a drain plug on the crawl box, and hopefully not all the issues that my good friend had/has with his MC tacobox.

They all make quality parts. Inchworm/MC/TG
What are you talking about with the drain plug? I have a 6 year old marlin mc09 taco adapter in my garage with a drain plug. Evrey taco crawler adapter HAS to have one. A mc 07 on a mini truck application the crawl box and tcase share fluid so only the tcase needs a drain plug. A tacoma application (mc09) the crawl box and tcase are seprate and DO NOT share fluid. SO any taco adapter HAS to have its own drain plug, thus making not a special feature of any company, but a nessasary part of any taco adapter.

Hytenor: his tacoma

2002 Ext cab TRD v-6, crawler and lots of dents.
That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.
slander is offline  
post #20 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012, 10:36 AM
Veteran Member
 
lrgrnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Asheboro NC
Posts: 1,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tacomi View Post
Here's what I did:















I have since straightened the Tacoma T-case shift handle (the left one) and replaced the Marlin knob with another Tacoma Electronic shift knob/button with another shift boot. The left button controls 2/4WD and I use the right button for ARB compressor. No cupholders were lost in the process and with the two shifters side by side, looking as about OE install as possible.

I have a Marlin 'Taco Supreme' with 4.7 gearset, rotated 15. I'm very happy with the 'extra' lower gear- I say extra because I have 2.56, 4.7 and 12.3, vs a stock setup having 2.28, 2.56 (basically the same) and 5.84. Depends on what you want from the box, and what terrain you wheel on.

Oh yeah, I have less than $30 into the shift linkage. I spent some $$ on the shift knob/boot from Toyota, but still am WAY under what some of those sealed shifters cost.
That's pretty sweet!
lrgrnr is offline  
post #21 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012, 01:09 PM
Veteran Member
 
slander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Peoples Communist Republic of Northern Illinois
Posts: 1,795
Hell yea that is!!! Looks like thats the only advantage to the electronic shifting tcase lol!!

2002 Ext cab TRD v-6, crawler and lots of dents.
That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.
slander is offline  
post #22 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012, 03:49 PM
Veteran Member
 
j-money$$$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hesperia, Ca
Posts: 534
yeah your right on the drain plug, I swear seeing some dual case adapter that had a fill plug only on the crawler. Maybe its on my buddies 90 4runner. whodafuc knows.


All im sure of is Rivetheads tacobox leaks like a sumbitch all over my driveway LOL


1997 crawlin' 4runner
j-money$$$ is offline  
post #23 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012, 11:42 PM
Veteran Member
 
faithoffroad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 1,120
Shit. I'll never have to mow underneath mine again it leaks so much. The wood on my trailer is forever sealed in the middle too....

"If it has tit's,tires or triggers, you can be pretty sure your going to have problems with it"
faithoffroad is offline  
post #24 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 10:43 AM
Veteran Member
 
vegaskurt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Reno NV
Posts: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpskie View Post

VegasKurt: I couldn't seem to find the post... any idea how old it is?

Thanks, again, for the replies.

Here you go.

https://ttora.com/forum/showpost.php?...&postcount=281


Seems like you could mount a twinstick on the front case and then tie the left shifter (which would do nothing on the front case) to a linkage rod to the rear case. Would look pretty clean.

1997 4runner SC V6 | URD 7th | Stubbs Sliders | SAS | FROR FF Kit
vegaskurt is offline  
post #25 of 235 (permalink) Old 03-18-2012, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
 
Lumpskie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 662
^Thanks man!

So, I think I'm going to try fabbing up something to work. We'll see how it turns out when the time comes. I'll post up pics of my work when I do it.

'96 3.4L, 5Speed, Toytec 16" coilovers with Tundra Bilstein 5100s, Light Racing UCAs, Alcan Orbit Eye Leafs with 12" Bilstein 7100 short Bodies, ARB rear locker, 33x12.5 Duratracs, CBI sliders, Bushwacker fender flares, self made front bumper, M8000, Vision X 6.7" lights with Morimoto HIDs, full skids, Inchworm dual case setup - 15 clocking

Build Thread:
http://threeg4runners.freeforums.org...coma-t263.html
Lumpskie is offline  
post #26 of 235 (permalink) Old 06-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Built II Beat Fabrication
 
TBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,892
Thanks for the props Chris

Here is my original thread on the tripple sticks
https://ttora.com/forum/showthread.ph...hlight=shifter

Here is my new beater
https://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187463

Oh and sorry for bumping this old post but I was actually looking for a place that made the rear t-case link box that isn't daves but I can remember who it was.

Built II Beat Fabrication
Latest Build - The Fluffer
Porn Taco
AZ UNDERTAKERS
Had God not driven man from the Garden of Eden, the Sierra Club would have.
TBob is offline  
post #27 of 235 (permalink) Old 06-06-2012, 03:31 PM
Veteran Member
 
Scuba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Austin, Texas.
Posts: 8,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBob View Post
Thanks for the props Chris

Here is my original thread on the tripple sticks
https://ttora.com/forum/showthread.ph...hlight=shifter

Here is my new beater
https://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187463

Oh and sorry for bumping this old post but I was actually looking for a place that made the rear t-case link box that isn't daves but I can remember who it was.
Here you go bud!
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=916481

99 Single Cab 2.7. Finally SAS'd and sitting on full width Toyota axles.
Scuba is offline  
post #28 of 235 (permalink) Old 06-06-2012, 04:02 PM
Veteran Member
 
rivethead242's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vista, Ca
Posts: 1,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-money$$$ View Post
All im sure of is Rivetheads tacobox leaks like a sumbitch all over my driveway LOL
Not anymore!
rivethead242 is offline  
post #29 of 235 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 02:19 PM
NorCal Chapter Pres
 
NorcalPR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: In Cali
Posts: 12,201
Send a message via AIM to NorcalPR
FWIW, I had to relocate the manual tranny shifter on mine, to clear both the sticks. In the stock spot, the shifter goes to the driver side and angles back. I cut it so that it's more centered, and points more up.

In Neutral:


In 2nd gear, stock box high:


In 2nd gear, stock box low


Very tight fit but it all works. If you have an auto tranny, you of course have much more room to deal with.

Hi, my name is Phill, above are things I say
W6FTW

Do you live in NorCal? Have you checked out the NorCal Section located here? If not check in today!
NorcalPR is offline  
post #30 of 235 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 03:19 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
 
Lumpskie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 662
Is your stock t case a J-shift?

'96 3.4L, 5Speed, Toytec 16" coilovers with Tundra Bilstein 5100s, Light Racing UCAs, Alcan Orbit Eye Leafs with 12" Bilstein 7100 short Bodies, ARB rear locker, 33x12.5 Duratracs, CBI sliders, Bushwacker fender flares, self made front bumper, M8000, Vision X 6.7" lights with Morimoto HIDs, full skids, Inchworm dual case setup - 15 clocking

Build Thread:
http://threeg4runners.freeforums.org...coma-t263.html
Lumpskie is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Marlin Crawler "Taco Box" leaking shifter rivethead242 Early Tacoma Tech 71 03-22-2012 02:13 PM
WTB: Taco Rear driveshaft & Transfer case shifter Derka For Sale/WTB in GA 0 10-05-2011 11:55 AM
WTB: oem T-case shifter for a taco 3.4L automatic ttribe Parts/Electronics/Wheels/Tires 2 06-10-2010 08:10 AM
WTB: "non-chain" transfer case speedo drive gear bloc Wanted 6 01-31-2010 01:47 PM
Wanted: "Non-Chain" case speedo drive gear bloc For Sale/WTB in TX 0 01-26-2010 11:49 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome