I don't think you'll be happy with that, Anthony. You've got a lot of work to bring it up to your standards.
- Rust, particularly front axle
- Lift blocks on front axle
- Super-wide SXs are not going to ride well on the street (you want dual-purpose, right?)
- Cage might be decent if the thickness is decent, but looks like it's thin thin thin. Maybe used a Harbor Freight pipe kinker and is thicker, but looks pretty thin.
- Looks like cases are not "clocked" or rotated. That's fine, as it makes replacement skid easier to find used.
- Pictures from side of vehicle?? Could be some damage. Dunno
- Looks like it has on-board air.
More pics may help, but I don't think it's what you want. Too much detailing you'll have to do. But, if that's what you're looking for, then you found it!!!
Thanks for the pics. That's what I needed. Parts list is a different story...