Ready to start a new one. - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-26-2012, 11:58 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Ready to start a new one.

Ok so I have been out of the picture for a while. Back in January I got in some trouble with the Law. I was being stuipid and went to a bar in little rock and decided I needed I needed to sleep it of in a parking lot before I drove home. Good judgement on my part, but not in the laws eyes. I had been sleeping there for about 2 hours and a cop pulls up on me and has to wake me up. Well of corse I fake the field sobriety tests because I am tired and have been drinking. So they arrest me for DUI. I have cooperated and have been polite this whole time. I get to the jail house and they frisk me for the second time and almost tase me because I have a swiss army knive on me that they put back in my pocket after the first frisk. Then I sit down and wait to sign a lot of paiperwork, well I aisles before all the paiperwork to speak to my layer and they said that I couldn't. Well me beeing the smart ass that I am that just pissed me off even more. Then after I try to read the paperwork I tell them I do not understand what I am being asked to signs and they tell me if I do knot sign I will be charged with refusal so I sign. After all that I'm pissed because it is a right to speak to league counsel and they refused to let me. I try to keep a good attitude though, and they ask if I am willing to take a breath test and I say yes. I took two and I blew a .11 both times well that pissed me off even more because I had only had 4 beers and the last one I had was over 4 hours before I blew there is no way I blew that high. Then they tell me to sign a paper saying that I had my rights read to me when I was arrested well I didn't. But they told me if I didn't sign they would arrest me for refusal. So I signed. Then they tell me I am free to go. They let me drive home 30 minouts after arresting me for dwi. WTF?? So I go home. One thing I forgot is they ask me if I want a secondary blood or urin test and I said I wand a urin test and they said I could only have a blood test. Well after that I wanted to choke them all out. So the next day I hire a laser and that costs me 3,500 bucks. So I part my truck out. I got it all paid out thatnks to a lot of you all I appropriate all of you that hellped. My Court date was set for may 9th almost 4 months after my arest. I have to have a breathalizer in my truck for 6 months or till Im found not guilty. At 80 bucks a month. Well I went may 9th and Sherwood pd had edeted the video of the arest and booking room and my lawyer has it pushed forward decayed of lack of evidence. I am pissed because they can belete video that would help me. That should be illegal. I have to go back August 15th. I am hopeing it will be throughn out for ilegall stop because they said they came up to me for loitering but gander mountain parking lot dose not have any do not loiter sighns. I am waiting for an out come before I do anything to my new taco because I lost 8 dollars an Hour because of thist whole ordeal.

2012 double cab Tacoma
1st gen 4runner.
75 FJ40
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-29-2012, 08:39 AM
Veteran Member

Man, that made my head spin to read, but I made it through

Hope this clears up for you, Luke. Post up some pics of the newest whip!

AR-TTORA Memphis Sub-Chapter TEAM Leader

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode