TTORA Forum banner

2004 Tacoma XtraCab 3.4 4x4

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  sparky 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD

FS- 2004 Tacoma XtaCab 3.4l 5-speed 4x4, single owner, owner maintained, turn-key wheeler

Michael- (909)262-5655 text only, please
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Mileage: 197,xxx

From the dealer:
power locks, power windows, power mirrors, a/c(blows cold), tilt steering, factory electric locking rear differential, manual 5-speed transmission, cruise control, remote entry(still works)

After-Market:
Suspension- DR Coilovers(set @ 2" of lift above stock), Total Chaos UCAs, no sway bar, custom Alcan leaf springs, Bilstein 7100 12" Shortbodies(in stock location), OME greasable shackles

Drivetrain- Marlin Crawler 4.7 Tacobox, front ARB locker, Nitro 4.56 gears, Marlin Crawler 1,200lb clutch kit, 33x12.5x16 BFG KM2s 4 @ 30% and 1 @100%, steel wheels

Engine- JBA headers, custom exhaust with Magnaflow cats and muffler, URD lightweight crankshaft pulley, AFE washable drop-in air filter

Recovery and Protection- custom front winch bumper by CBI, Superwinch s9000 with 50' of 3/8" Viking synthetic line, custom rear high clearance bumper by CBI with taillight protection, Bud Built 2-piece skid plate, DEMELLO OFFROAD sliders

Other Miscellaneous- one-off Jason Demello pivoting tire bed rack, Cobra 25 LTD Classic cb radio with 5' Firestick, 1.5" Roger Brown body lift, steering rack poly bushing kit, 48" all-cast Hi-Lift, 4x Innovation Heavy Duty Transmission mount, 2 Hella Rallye 4000 lights, new paint with black rocker panels and bumps/bruises removed

Notable Maintenance- OEM timing and auxiliary belts, idler pulley and water pump @ 120k. OEM front diff seals less than 5k. OEM rear pinyon seal less than 1k. A1 Cardone remanufactured steering rack less than 15k. OEM lower ball joints less than 30k. Total Chaos uniballs less than 30k. Mobile1 engine and gear oil. Royal Purple transmission oil. OEM oil filters. Marlin clutch less than 15k.

Extras- OEM oil filters, CVs, RuffStuff axle swap kit, 2 Hella lights

Issues- The steering rack is leaking and it looks to be where the lines screw into the rack. I replaced the pinion seal but it's still leaking. I attribute this to not lubing the seal before installation. The passenger side Hella light glass is cracked. I will not be fixing these issues and it's reflected in the asking price. Also, the dead space between the Tacobox and the transmission gets filled with oil from the box. This has always had a coating of oil on the outside but has never dripped. This is common with this setup.

I'm in the market for an 80 Series LC, so this one's got to go. This truck has been all over Southern California and made it through the toughest trails in Arrowhead, Big Bear, Calico, Cougar Buttes, Anza Borrego and Corral Canyon. It's always made it back home from every trail I drive it to. The Marlin Crawler box makes climbing up rocks a breeze and heading down obstacles smooth. Use the ARB front locker with the crawler and eliminate the skinny pedal! The in-bed tire rack pivots up and has 17" of clearance for camping gear and firewood. It also has two light tabs, a cb mount and mounts on both sides and underneath for your shovel, axe and whatever else you need for an overland excursion. The hi-lift jack is easily accessible and tucked into the side of the bed with custom mounts. Having an Xtracab is great! The space behind the driver's seat is very useful. And it's so much more comfortable than a single cab. All of my adventures have been wiped away with recent body work and new paint. It's ready for a new owner to put their mark on it.

Asking: $10,500 OBO

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.