TTORA Forum banner

Another Pricing Question

913 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Avsfreak1234 
#1 ·
I'm a virtually non-existent lurker, but noticed the thread about 1st gen 4runner pricing being out of control. I was thinking about selling my first gen Taco and also noticed pricing being out of control. I saw one with 400K on the clock and the dude wanted $7k. Another with 144K wanted $9800. Of course there's the $4k trucks as well. It's all over the map.

Of course I'm asking because I want to sell my truck. 113K on the clock, seen a dirt road twice, never wheeled, matching topper, new bilsteins, rear air bags with compressor, V6, stick, xtra cab, great tires, even have an extra set of new ones, etc. Basically what you'd want in a never molested Tacoma if that was your desire. The clear coat on the top has peeled off, that's about the only thing I can think of that's wrong with it.

I was thinking before I saw the insanity of listing for like $8200, but now I have no idea.

What is going on?

#2 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.