TTORA Forum banner

Hello fellow Coloradans

4K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  wrmathis 
#1 ·
New to this forum but not Toyotas. I have a 04 4Runner that I'm slowly building. Love working on her myself!! Are there any other women in the Colorado Springs area that like working on their truck/going to the mountains?

Hope to see or meet fellow Yota lovers, summers coming can't wait.

#5 ·
Welcome! We need more women in the sport! I have a first gen toy that I built from ground up, his name is Felix. Hopefully we can have a meet and greet soon. What you work on at the moment?

#7 ·
welcome

#9 ·
I have a 04 Runner….my current project is wiring :confused:

I have led lights to go in the front, making led lights to go in the rear markers, new dash cam for the rear and figuring out the wiring setup for constant and switched power is making me want to scream.

Heres a list of what I have so far…..spacer leveling kit 2.5/1.5, B.A.M.F. sliders, dash cam, pioneer HU, purple cluster gauges, resonator removed/tailpipe turned to the side, theres lots more. Now I need the big stuff….skids, winch, lift, fridge ;)

Edit: Oh yeah how could I forget the cargo box I built!!

Attachments

#10 ·
Wow that's a sweet rig! Purple gauges I love it,I have green gauges with purple accents. Yea,wiring sucks,I gave up on mine and bought a painless harness and that was nicer but still really hard. That cargo box is nice adds to it. What type of winch you thinking? I need one too, but debating which one to go with.

#19 ·
Not yet, but I'm thinking about putting one fuse block in the engine bay and one in the cargo area (not sure thought).

Got a CB the other day, now just need to get the rest of the stuff to go with it.

#20 ·
missed a meet and greet today at Texas Roadhouse

#21 ·
I know, I will defiantly hit the next one or the next wheeling trip if Ashley is there.

#26 ·
Waiting on the settlement check, end of the week or next week.

Going with RCI 3/16 steel full set :D

#30 ·
Welcome from another woman wheeler!

#31 ·
Woot

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.