TTORA Forum - View Single Post - Lets talk about SETO 11
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 06-22-2015, 06:38 AM
gregers05
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to gregers05
I agree with everything said above.

IMO I think windrock is the best mostly due to it being a more central location for everyone as opposed to Harlan. And windrock still has a ton of awesome trails.

Harlan is a ton of fun as well and cant go wrong there either.

Maybe we rotate between the two?

Raffles are cool, I like getting free stuff, but I dont think thats the reason why everyone shows up. Im in it for hanging out and wheeling. I dont get out on the trails much these days, so I always plan on SETO.

As far as the weekend being Labor day or not, I like Labor Day and I dont. I like it because I can plan on that weekend every year, I dont necessarily have to take a vacation day. On the other hand, there is a lot of fun events that weekend as well that I choose not to go to because I would rather be wheeling. Moving it to another weekend later in the the fall, means it might interfere with my college football schedule,

I do like the possible idea of tagging along with the windrock event, sounds like the best of both worlds.

This reminds me I need to get the truck going again...it has some electrical issues with starting...again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertoy View Post
I'll wave at you as I pass you and watch your CV balls roll down the hill
'99 Taco. 3.4L v6 5spd. 4x4
Sway-A-Way Coilovers
Deaver 3 leaf add pack w/Bilstein 5125s
4.88s and ARBs front and rear
33x12.50R15" Hankook Dynapro
MIOR sliders
All-Pro bumper and skids
Marlin Crawler rear bumper
Smittybuilt 10k Winch