TTORA Forum banner

Liberty 6-21-15

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Goldfinger 
#1 ·
Well thank you Brad and Lauren for the trip to Penrose. We ran Liberty. We wanted to exit Indy but that didn't happen. The coil went out on Felix half way thru the trail forcing me to run into town to get an new one. Then the power steering pump and box overheated and well that's going to need to be replaced. My computer is slow so I will post some pics a little later tonight.

#6 ·
Nope, but I didn't bang the bed up that bad, just fender flares....:D And I left some green slider paint on Penrose, it was awesome!

#4 ·
I had a blast! I'll work on trying to get pics and videos going tomorrow. I'm still trying to recover from all the heat...and bugs. Thank you guys for going!

#5 ·
We had such a blast too! Thank you both for everything! Yes the heat was bad,I was pretty dehydrated...lol need more water next time.

#10 ·
Here's some pictures I took. I know dad has more on his phone. Link here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/96922455@N03

I think my phone was struggling since it was so hot. Some of them don't look quite focused...or because it was just so darn bright out there haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.