Thieves Suck A$$ - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Thieves Suck A$$

As the title suggests my truck was broke into. Whoever did it took a lot of time to go through passenger door and went through everything in the truck real carefull like....only problem was the fawkers left the door open so the dome light stayed on and my battery went dead so when i tried to leave school for work i was stuck. The stupid thing was they did not even take anything (not that a broke-ass like me has much anyway!!). Why the hell do people do this shit??? Hell i probaly would have never known if they would have got the door shut.....It just really pisses me off that the world has come to this.

~ Todd

85 ex. cab 1 tons, coilovers, ect

09 Dodge Ram 2500 w/ a Cummins.....Tow rig
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 03:27 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Tweeter
It IS a shame what people do for god knows what reasons. Just be thankful that they left you a truck with a dead battery rather than no truck at all.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 03:29 PM

Hey sorry to about your truck. That sucks! Well where im from the people that usually break into rigs are the tweekers looking for money or something to pawn so that they can get there next fix..I hate tweekers! Again sorry about your truck, like you said at least you didnt have a bunch of stuff in there.

-Ryan
"Lets Go Duck Hunting." 03' Taco w/3"Revtec and 3" P.A., and some sweet husky floor mats GO Boston SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcruikshank
hey...guess what...nobody cares. now go do the world a favor and hang yourself, fucktard
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Tweeter
Quote:
Originally Posted by trailtaco
Hey sorry to about your truck. That sucks! Well where im from the people that usually break into rigs are the tweekers looking for money or something to pawn so that they can get there next fix..I hate tweekers! Again sorry about your truck, like you said at least you didnt have a bunch of stuff in there.
dude that's everywhere! haha
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 03:41 PM
Veteran Member

Someone stole the catalytic converter off of my buddy's truck last night while it was parked in front of his condo.

Later,
....Mike
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 03:45 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

You Know i have heard of alot of strange stuff being stolen....but the cat? That takes the cake!!!

~ Todd

post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 03:54 PM

I left my 91 running outside a movie store in this little town i live in. Came back and my cellphone was gone but the new cd player i had just bought was still lying in the seat. Don't understand why they took the phone knowing that it would just get turned off the next day and not the new sony in the seat or the truck. I mean come on it was there running with a full tank of gas.

Its all fun and games till someone loses and eye.... Then its just a game, find the eye!!!
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 04:01 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Eztrog88
Thieves are stupid by nature.. or they wouldn't be stealin'. My house was broken into a while back. They took my sisters karate sparing (sp?) gear and left my laptop computer and a gold chain and pocket watch that was sitting right next to it.

Dan

1998 Tacoma
Regular Cab 4x4
2.7L - 5-spd

TJM Front Bumper
Fabtech Coilovers with Fox Racing Shox
1.5" Shackle and Deaver 3-Leaf AAL
ATArmor Sliders
31x10.50 BFG ATs

(Anyone want to trade for my 3.58's ? )
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Tweeter12
dude that's everywhere! haha
Sadly this is true.

-Ryan
"Lets Go Duck Hunting." 03' Taco w/3"Revtec and 3" P.A., and some sweet husky floor mats GO Boston SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcruikshank
hey...guess what...nobody cares. now go do the world a favor and hang yourself, fucktard
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 05:24 PM

Send a message via AIM to km0000
I lost all my tools a few months back..... the thieves decided to pry my rear camper door open and jacked all my shit!!!!! a week later they must of decided to return cause my passenger window was shattered and they tore the shit out of my cab stole my wetsuit, mag light and some of my pictures..... i wish all thieves death and there is no excuse for them FUCK THEM......

2007 double cab trd offroad black.......

Last edited by km0000; 03-07-2006 at 05:26 PM. Reason: spelling
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 05:35 PM

Send a message via AIM to TrdTaco868
i got a funnyone.....i was coming out of walmart, and i noticed it looked like one of my doors were open so i ran over there. Well low and behold the guy that broke into my truck was still working on getting out the cdplayer. I guess he never heard me but when he turned around and saw me he was deffently more than likely thanking....oh shit. then he tried to escape by crawling through my truck and trying to get out the driver side door but i grabbed him by the ankles and another guy a couple cars down saw this and came and helped me subdue that bastard so i could call the cops. its funny to catch them in the act but sad that it has come to this....

I hate people who ask me if im crazy to them
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 07:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to TarHeels4Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Tilt_Fud
As the title suggests my truck was broke into. Whoever did it took a lot of time to go through passenger door and went through everything in the truck real carefull like....only problem was the fawkers left the door open so the dome light stayed on and my battery went dead so when i tried to leave school for work i was stuck. The stupid thing was they did not even take anything (not that a broke-ass like me has much anyway!!). Why the hell do people do this shit??? Hell i probaly would have never known if they would have got the door shut.....It just really pisses me off that the world has come to this.

surrre thats what happened. I'll bet some hottie came over to chat with you (cuz women love tacomas ) and she sat in the passenger seat then didn't close the door! Hate the game man, hate the game!

sorry to hear about your truck man.

RIP Nick Saltamachia
February 22, 1987 - January 7, 2006
----------------------------------
I'm PreRunnin' that '03 3.4L!
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 07:14 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via MSN to Big-A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Someone stole the catalytic converter off of my buddy's truck last night while it was parked in front of his condo.

Later,
....Mike
a catalytic converter lmao thats a first!

[FONT="Times New Roman"]-Anthony
[FONT="Times New Roman"] Rock Whores OG3
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 07:16 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis3000
a catalytic converter lmao thats a first!
Some jackass probably failed a smog test and didn't want to pay for a new cat.

All I have to say is that Karma is a bitch! Whoever stole it is going to end up in a crazy rollover accident and have that cat up his ass sideways at 80 mph.

Later,
....Mike
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Veteran Member

Fawk yeah thieves do suck

I had about $800 worth in power tools stolen from my work truck last Friday night.....I was awoken by the Antioch PD at 4:30 am Saturday morning ringing my doorbell....my neighbor caught them in the act and got a partial plate but the cops havent found them yet.

post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 07:19 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Some jackass probably failed a smog test and didn't want to pay for a new cat.

All I have to say is that Karma is a bitch! Whoever stole it is going to end up in a crazy rollover accident and have that cat up his ass sideways at 80 mph.

Later,
....Mike
lol hell yeah....thats just like the fawkers who stole my saws and powertools last weekend.,....I hope they chop there friggin hand off!!!

post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 07:21 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis3000
lol hell yeah....thats just like the fawkers who stole my saws and powertools last weekend.,....I hope they chop there friggin hand off!!!
Hand? Forget that. How about a skilsaw kickback that takes off their johnson!

Later,
....Mike
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 07:40 PM
Veteran Member

lmao hell yeah

post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 05:23 AM
Veteran Member

I know how you feel man, I was recently robbed by my neighbors in some apartments I was living in. It really pissed me off because I had just had a house fire recently and they knew about it. They had taken my new stereo, psp, ps2, 22, 2 projectors that I had from work and all of my social security cards. Another shitty thing is that the night before I had invited some of them to my place and I bought beer to try to be all neighborly like Well next time I will know better.

Fuckin thieves!
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 07:33 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BigSky
dang

sorry to hear about you expierence there bud.theives are a piece of shiz no question, get a job! Hey just a suggestion as i know w/economy, bills, resposiblity, etc...things arent always easy to come by these days.Here's a Red-Neck solution from us here in the mountains of virginia.Wire your horn to your door pins switches, put a toggle switch on it to break circuit when no need for it, i would suggest hiding toggle in wheel well or another hard to find place not hard to get to or easliy accesible w/out drawing to much attention to yourself. once on the horn now becomes an alarm of sorts, once a door is opened your horn will wail out til you cut it off! a thief wont have any idea of how to cut it off? add a led to your dash and your friends will think you just got a new viper (alarm) anyways might not be something you fell worth trying just a suggestion is all from the 70's.have a good one and good wheelin to ya fellas!

"Good friends are like Stars, You might not always see them,..But you always know they are there".
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 08:18 AM
<null>

Send a message via AIM to CronusTRD
Someone stole a Tacoma Cat around me as well. Odd, Iv'e heard people take them for the scrap metal value.

2009 Tacoma
Badass Stock-Mod RCRocs YJ
Full Awn Moon Buggy on 40s
post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 10:04 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeels4Life
surrre thats what happened. I'll bet some hottie came over to chat with you (cuz women love tacomas ) and she sat in the passenger seat then didn't close the door! Hate the game man, hate the game!

sorry to hear about your truck man.
If that is what happened i am really pissed...It's not evrey day you get a hottie in your truck!!!

No I am pretty sure that did not happen....Im fact whoever did it definately was not a toyota fan as my lift kit sat in the back seat as i planned to install it yesterday at work.

~ Todd

post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 01:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to TarHeels4Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Tilt_Fud
If that is what happened i am really pissed...It's not evrey day you get a hottie in your truck!!!

No I am pretty sure that did not happen....Im fact whoever did it definately was not a toyota fan as my lift kit sat in the back seat as i planned to install it yesterday at work.

rofl! not only a thief, but a dumb one!

RIP Nick Saltamachia
February 22, 1987 - January 7, 2006
I'm PreRunnin' that '03 3.4L!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode