How to Cancel Your Delphi Membership - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 08:45 AM Thread Starter
<null>

Send a message via AIM to CronusTRD
Thumbs up How to Cancel Your Delphi Membership

TO CANCEL JUST YOUR MEMBERSHIP (KEEPS THE FREE BASIC ACCOUNT)

If, for any reason, you wish to cancel your DelphiPlus membership for up to seven days after signup, you may do so by emailing us at [email protected]. To cancel automatic renewal at any time, go to your Account Status page, check the box next to "I wish to cancel automatic renewal..." and click the 'Cancel' button. If you signed up via PayPal, you must also cancel your subscription at PayPal.

If you have one of the higher subscriptions, you can ask them to pro-rate it or refund it in its entirety, depending how many days past the 7 day limit.

THIS OPTION CANCELS THE ACCOUNT IN ITS ENTIRETY

You can cancel your Delphi Forums account by visiting your My Forums page, then click on 'My Preferences.' You'll see a cancel option on that page. Keep in mind that this disables your Delphi Forums account - it does not completely purge your information from Delphi Forums' records. If you wish to create another Delphi Forums account in the future, you will still need to submit an email address and Membername that differs from what you previously used on Delphi Forums.
If you do not want to 'lock up' the email address associated with the account you are closing, it is strongly reccommended that you change the address to a non-working one, BEFORE you close the account. This will allow you to 'reuse' the email address with your new account.

2009 Tacoma
Badass Stock-Mod RCRocs YJ
Full Awn Moon Buggy on 40s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 03:15 PM
---------------

Good post - but I have to keep my Delphi account since I host the SW Tacoma board on Delphi - UNLESS us AZ peeps can create this format on the AZTTORA domain..hmm....

'98 SAS on 37's
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 06:32 PM
Eats Own Boogers

Yea, I didn't think about that. I've already canceled my account and have yet to find if my local chapter (CO) moved over here or something. I'm still having a good time messing around here!

Tesla > Edison
2011 Tundra RCSB 5.7L
AWD (not a typo)
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 10:47 PM
Old Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xClover
Good post - but I have to keep my Delphi account since I host the SW Tacoma board on Delphi - UNLESS us AZ peeps can create this format on the AZTTORA domain..hmm....

I hope we are not going to switch that board also....

Happy Wheeling!
Member since January 1999!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode