1994 4 runner pre runner with tundra one peace fiberglass full kit - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 12:26 AM Thread Starter

1994 4 runner pre runner with tundra one peace fiberglass full kit

Im selling my project its a 1994 toyota 4runner I set it up for a chevy v8 and 400 or 350 2wheel tranny I started to extend the a arms 3" I only finished one side and didnt like it its still like that now I was just going to put a different front end under it ether a strate axel or a ford 2wheel front clip. It is silver with gray int the front seats are gone I was putting race buckets in the motor and tranny arent in it ether. The good I have a one peace tundra front end with a 5" flare and 5" flare rear quarter panels and rear door skins it is a bad ass kit that is brand new and not put on yet I paid close to $3,000 for the kit it looks bad ass and there isnt many around I havent seen one on the road yet. I just dont have time to finish this project so im selling it im asking $3,500 for it thats $3,000 for the kit and $500 for the runner thats a deal call or email for more info gino @ 971-388-3143 asking $3,500 obo or trade im in salem or

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode